No announcement yet.

[Video:] Donaire Rigondeaux Staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    donaires obviously a featherweight shrinking down to gain a weight advantage. look at how large his neck looks LOL

he's about mickey garcias size

(no kidding)

same day weigh ins would have destroyed this little fiasco.
    Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
    yea but he was skinny as **** years ago. now he's grown into a full fledge featherweight. (& even years ago he wasn't in his right class. he was fighting noticeable smaller guys) he's fought smaller fighters almost his entire career..........

him & mickey garcia are about the same size.

how is that an excuse? thats a fact. btw I'm not commenting on the rigo fight. my comment had nothing to do with the fight. it's more about me seeing how big donaire is.......
    Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    He's pretty big. :|... 7 Pound cut AFTER training camp means he was bigger at some point. JCC is just lazy as f uck lol. Donaire is noticeably bigger, and seemed even bigger at the lower classes (though he was thin). Most fighters cut that weight as well but they're significantly bigger...

Not hating on Donaire at all, big fan and he makes weight (dot hate the player hate the game)..but let's call a spade a spade. He's big even at 122.
    :crybaby: EXCUSES 101 :crybaby:

Hahahaha you people are funny!

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      Almost as good as that sig of yours
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Not hating on Donaire at all, big fan and he makes weight (dot hate the player hate the game)..but let's call a spade a spade. He's big even at 122.
        You can make a case that Rigondeaux will have the advantage come Saturday night because Donaire will be weight drained and be weak and slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
          You can make a case that Rigondeaux will have the advantage come Saturday night because Donaire will be weight drained and be weak and slow.
          Nah Donaire isnt Chavez Jr he prepares and is not slow. Lol. He's just a pretty big dude and even if he has to cut, he's one of those guys that can cut a lot and not have to kill himself much for it. That's quite the gift to have as a prize fighter. ESPECIALLY with his size and toolset. Dude was born to dominate these guys with their (mostly) come forward styles.

An the guy with excuses 101? Whats with the insecure call out? I dont know about them, but mine made 0 excuse (even defended that as long as he makes weight its fair game). This is like te Floyd/Pac fans that just snap at what MIGHT not be a compliment. Dude is a big 122 pounder. Lol..why would ANYONE get defensive about someone saying that? Relax... If Donaire wins it'll be because his punches land and not because of sheer size and strength ala Jr. Lol, excuses? Donaire is FAVORED to win this fight. :|... It's not like Donaire is some hype job stepping up to face Floyd.
          Last edited by NearHypnos; 04-10-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Holy cow, that was intense. Donaire looked like a straight up Killer. He wants to eat Rigo's children HAHA. That made me more nervous than Liston staredowns. Rigondeaux was looking into Donaire's eyes. His eyes are just hard to see cuz of the angle is face was at and he has small eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
              rigo got this all day , unified champ in his 12th fight , unheard of!!
              Ioka unified in his 10th fight, two division champ by his 11th fight, world champ by his 7th fight.... boom

Comment

rigo's b1tch ass was shook!

Comment

Rigo did seem a little nervous, but who wouldn't be nervous being stared at by a guy who looks like wants to rape you front and sideways? lol.

Comment

I really dont judge fights with the stare downs, I hope to see a good action fight ...

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
                      rigo got this all day , unified champ in his 12th fight , unheard of!!
                      Kazuto Ioka unified the belts at minimum weight in only his 10th fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X