Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video:] Donaire Rigondeaux Staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

donaires obviously a featherweight shrinking down to gain a weight advantage. look at how large his neck looks LOL

he's about mickey garcias size

(no kidding)

same day weigh ins would have destroyed this little fiasco.
    Last edited by Godsfly; 04-10-2013, 08:53 PM.

Comment

One of the greatest staredowns i've ever witness. both men look locked and loaded. lets see who carries out there mission successfully.

I predict C4 and heavy explosives from the opening bell! Can't ****in wait!

Comment

What a staredown!

Comment

Damn! My boy Donaire lookin like a straight killer. He already beat Rigondeaux at the stare down lol. Daaamn, Rigo looked nervous, shifting around and not even making eye contact after all that crap he's been talking for years! Donaire didn't even flinch. He got this.

The Rigondeaux hype ends April 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
            donaires obviously a featherweight shrinking down to gain a weight advantage. look at how large his neck looks LOL

he's about mickey garcias size

(no kidding)

same day weigh ins would have destroyed this little fiasco.
            You do know that a few years ago Donaire was 3 divisions lower as a flyweight when he beat the undefeated Darchinyan at 112 pounds. Excuses, excuses, no more excuses!

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
              You do know that a few years ago Donaire was 3 divisions lower as a flyweight when he beat the undefeated Darchinyan at 112 pounds. Excuses, excuses, no more excuses!

yea but he was skinny as **** years ago. now he's grown into a full fledge featherweight. (& even years ago he wasn't in his right class. he was fighting noticeable smaller guys) he's fought smaller fighters almost his entire career..........

him & mickey garcia are about the same size.

how is that an excuse? thats a fact. btw I'm not commenting on the rigo fight. my comment had nothing to do with the fight. it's more about me seeing how big donaire is.......
              Last edited by Godsfly; 04-10-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                yea but he was skinny as **** years ago. now he's grown into a full fledge featherweight. (& even years ago he wasn't in his right class. he was fighting noticeable smaller guys) he's fought smaller fighters almost his entire career..........

him & mickey garcia are about the same size.

how is that an excuse? thats a fact. btw I'm not commenting on the rigo fight. my comment had nothing to do with the fight. it's more about me seeing how big donaire is.......
                Donaire is not a big guy, he makes the weight comfortably every time. He has height, but is not a big guy like JCC.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  One of the greatest staredowns i've ever witness. both men look locked and loaded. lets see who carries out there mission successfully.

I predict C4 and heavy explosives from the opening bell! Can't ****in wait!
                  Almost as good as that sig of yours

Comment

Originally posted by boxingbrain28 View Post
                    Donaire is not a big guy, he makes the weight comfortably every time. He has height, but is not a big guy like JCC.
                    He's pretty big. :|... 7 Pound cut AFTER training camp means he was bigger at some point. JCC is just lazy as f uck lol. Donaire is noticeably bigger, and seemed even bigger at the lower classes (though he was thin). Most fighters cut that weight as well but they're significantly bigger...

Not hating on Donaire at all, big fan and he makes weight (dot hate the player hate the game)..but let's call a spade a spade. He's big even at 122.

Comment

No lies. I would kiss

Comment

Working...
                      X