Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Video:] Donaire Rigondeaux Staredown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rigo barley realizing the severity of the ass whooping he gonna be getting.

Comment

Lol Donaire squinting at Rigo like he gonna shoot death ray beams off he's eyes rigo just always looks like hes face is dead no expression -_- hes the kristen stewart of boxing

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
        Lol Donaire squinting at Rigo like he gonna shoot death ray beams off he's eyes rigo just always looks like hes face is dead no expression -_- hes the kristen stewart of boxing
        come on man dont ruin kristen stewart for me bitch is sexy as hell in some way i cant put my finger on it.

Comment

lol rigo looks really uncomfortable.

looks like a sad puppy trying not to look shook by his daddy hahahahaha!

Comment

yea donaire just tyson stared rigo.... hes gonna get fckn raped on saturday...

ambalamps needs to be on standby. ringside.

Comment

donaire focused and ready...hopefully donaire doesn't act out too aggressively in the ring and keeps his cool and fights smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                Why is Rigo staring at Donaire lips?
                LOL Maybe because he got tired of looking up at Donaire little Rigo should have got some pumps or something lol

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  donaire focused and ready...hopefully donaire doesn't act out too aggressively in the ring and keeps his cool and fights smart.
                  i have a great feeling that after round 2 itll be all out fckin war. fck smarts.

Comment

i hope donaire gets knock the **** out just for the **** of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Why is Rigo staring at Donaire lips?
                      They pretty, that's why.

Comment

Working...
                      X