Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Marquez deserve a 50/50 split with Pacquiao? [Poll]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People wouldn't even know who Marquez was besides the guy who drinks piss so hell no he doesn't deserve 50/50

This is a classic example of pricing yourself out to duck a fighter

Marquez should get at most $15 million

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
      And what does this have to do with JMM deserving a 50-50 split? Sounds like some passive aggressive butthurt.
      so saying i feel he deserves the 50/50 shot is being butthurt? Youre not very bright are you?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
        Long story short they went their separate ways and JMM had to rely on Pac's popularity to improve his drawing power.
        What a crock of sheeeeet! Yeah Marquez being the only man in the last 10 years to have the skills and ability to fight pac on even terms and even Knock him out has nothing to do with it?

See this is what Im talking about! Pac fan's always want to think that Pac made Marquez but remember it was JMM who pulled himself off the ground in the first round of the first fight and went on to school the crap out of Pac?

Comment

I dont think he does. Mannys still the bigger star. The PPV numbers will probably drop even further in a 5th fight. Manny and TR cant afford to give Marquez even more money. If anything Manny should be asking Marquez to take a pay cut. If they offer Marquez the same offer he should take it and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            People wouldn't even know who Marquez was besides the guy who drinks piss so hell no he doesn't deserve 50/50

This is a classic example of pricing yourself out to duck a fighter

Marquez should get at most $15 million
            Yeah and Marquez being skiled enough to fight on even terms with Pac didn't help Pac become more popular? This fuking guy!!!! How the fuk does one Duck a guy you just flat out destroyed????

Did you eat paint chips as a child?????

Comment

At this stage of the game yes.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                its like saying
                peterson deserves more than khan in their rematch
                or garcia on khan rematch

he KOD manny but does he even draw that much people alone?
                lets see it vs bradley if how many flies he can draw
                couldn't be more off. we are talking about a top 3 atg out of mexico. a place where a top 30 atg is better than most country's top 10. jmm has never been beaten clearly by pac.

he definitely deserves parity. jmm doesn't bring pac money ... but fair is fair. jmm doesn't need this fight, pac does.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
                  At this stage of the game yes.
                  what stage are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
                    What a crock of sheeeeet! Yeah Marquez being the only man in the last 10 years to have the skills and ability to fight pac on even terms and even Knock him out has nothing to do with it?

See this is what Im talking about! Pac fan's always want to think that Pac made Marquez but remember it was JMM who pulled himself off the ground in the first round of the first fight and went on to school the crap out of Pac?
                    I watch the Diaz/Marquez live and there were long rows of seats that were unoccupied here and there. I'm not dissing Marquez. Numbers don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      I watch the Diaz/Marquez live and there were long rows of seats that were unoccupied here and there. I'm not dissing Marquez. Numbers don't lie.
                      That was also 3 years ago and 2 Pac fights later. It's a bit diffrent know when you just finished knocking out the number 1 fighter in the world. I'd wager a Marquez fight now would sell out the MGM grand and do as well as a Miguel Cotto PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X