No announcement yet.

How would Wladimir Klitsckho have faired in the 90's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
    lol he trying to be an angry Tyson so bad in that movie. he epic failed.

RIP Sage Stallone.
    LMAO, right!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Nah you're reaching again troll. The Klitschko's mean trouble to any ATG. Deal with it pathetic hater.
      you mean you are resorting to your old tactic of squealing when your argument is proven wrong.

Feel free to add an actual counterargument instead anytime, you have about 70 more years on this planet to try. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueOrangutan View Post
        Most of the morons on boxing scene (including the "writers") think that a guy who has owned the division for nearly a decade and 15 title defenses would lose to bottom top 10 guys (or worse) in every other era. Don't expect much in the way of nuanced evaluation from the mongoloids around here.
        5 years and 9 defences, he didn't become lineal champ until the Ibragimov fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          Klitschko biggest hater on the board
          interesting you saying I am the biggest klit hater on the board, when I have actually (if you took the time to read my post) said Klit would win the WBO title for a while.

Which is exactly what he did when the tailend of the 90s was still visible in the wing mirror.

So how accurate am I? SPOT ON based on what happened.

ANd how inaccurate are you? SO failed in your counterargument that you missed the wood for the trees that you had to opt for personal insults instead.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-10-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Nah you're reaching again troll. The Klitschko's mean trouble to any ATG. Deal with it pathetic hater.
            Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
            Klitschko biggest hater on the board
            Pathetic hater or blind lover. It's all the same.

Vitali couldn't beat Lewis at Lewis' worst. Imagine what a primed Lewis would do to Wlad. Mind you Vitali of 2003 would own any version of Wlad all day long.

Comment

Considering he went about 20-1 or so from 96-2000, I think he would do pretty well.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
                LMAO, right!
                still cant believe I watched the whole movie.

Mind you any fighter would run ****scared from Tommy these days, petrified of getting AIDS from his blood if they cut him up like a menstruating vaginaface Klitschko.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Considering he went about 20-1 or so from 96-2000, I think he would do pretty well.
                  Up until 2000 ish, his best win was Monte Barrett. Hardly an appropriate measuring stick when it comes to the top dogs of the 90s. Until Lewis retired he got KOd by both Purrity and Sanders and his best wins were an old Mercer and to his credit good wins against Byrd and to lesser extent Botha.

He only got going 8 years into his pro career. A top fighter like Lennox mixed it with the best 2 years after his debut.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

Vitali couldn't beat Lewis at Lewis' worst. Imagine what a primed Lewis would do to Wlad. Mind you Vitali of 2003 would own any version of Wlad all day long.
                    Well by the same logic imagine what would Wlad do to prime Lennox who shares 1:1 with Rahman (was KOed while in prime)... Something like that never happened to Wlad and he fought more than Lennox did. I mean you can use this argument in many ways.

Or one can say prime Lennox took two fights to beat Rahman, two to beat way past Holyfield and so on...
                    To make myself clear I am not implying anything with this I just want to make the point about this 'worst lennox beat vitali logic'.

When one talks about Vitali-Lennox it's not enough to say Lennox won and that's it. I mean we are boxing fans, we can take more from the fights, right...

No one can say how that fight would go. It's pretty evenly matched. Both fighters have own advantages.

And version of Vitali that fought Lennox would be beaten by this version of Wlad, 8 times out of 10.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post

You do know that Wlad and Vitali are two diffrent fighters right? And it's funny how you call me a blind lover, one of the biggest Haye and Lewis lover on this board. DreamFighter is already here, jI guess it's just the matter of time when rest of your Brit buddies like JediVader and Own3d will come

Comment

Working...
                      X