Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Vows: I'm Going To Bring it With Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He knows the Ghost is coming to work, so he's trained for it. I think this fight will produce more action than most expect.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Mayweather is the 154 WBA champ! Now you're saying he's too small to defend his title? Well he should of thought about that before stepping up to 154, instead he Cherry picks Robert freakin Guerrero who hasn't done shyt at welterweight accept beat a sorry ass Aydin (the same Aydin that got outboxed by Soto-Karass) and a steroid free Berto that was coming off a 15 month lay-off after already being exposed as a hype job by Victor Ortiz.
      After Cotto, who was the #1 at 154, who was there that had done much at 154 where the fight was being called for???

No one can say he's ducking Canelo, because Canelo hasn't beaten Trout yet, and has yet to get a good win yet.

Marquez already was dominated by Floyd at WW, and Manny just got KO'd.

Guerrero is a legit/top ranked WW right now. If anyone else from 140-147 fought Guerrero, it'd be labeled a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Yeah, like I said, don't know why I'm bothering.
        Don't bother with Junior Gong.....he's the same guy who said Sergio deserves an easier fight (Murray) after the tough run he's been on (Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, Chavez), all the while criticizing Floyd's recent fights (Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and now Guerrero).....and he also calls people "bumsniffs" on the regular, thinking he's being funny, clever, or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
          War Mayweather.

RG is getting his ass beat.
          Of couse he will, but he is supposed to, isnt he? Thats the whole purpose of this charade....the funniest thing is that you are going to shell out for it!

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            Mayweather is the 154 WBA champ! Now you're saying he's too small to defend his title? Well he should of thought about that before stepping up to 154, instead he Cherry picks Robert freakin Guerrero who hasn't done shyt at welterweight accept beat a sorry ass Aydin (the same Aydin that got outboxed by Soto-Karass) and a steroid free Berto that was coming off a 15 month lay-off after already being exposed as a hype job by Victor Ortiz.
            He's also the WW champ so what are you saying? Cotto was ranked #1 when Floyd beat him. Trout's only great win was Cotto and Canelo doesnt have any. They are fighting eachother next so how can Floyd duck them or whoever you are speaking of?

Also, lets just say you are right. Whats wrong with a guy trying something, seeing he's not able to fully compete there and then going back down? You act like he hasnt fought in 5 classes. Sooner or later its too far and like I said, these same people saying he should do this and that are the same one's who say he looked like crap against Oscar & Cotto.

You cant have it both ways unless you really just wanna see him lose. If thats the case then just be real and say that but dont hate on someone because he's better than everyone around him his own size

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Of couse he will, but he is supposed to, isnt he? Thats the whole purpose of this charade....the funniest thing is that you are going to shell out for it!
              Charade? Give it up Roger Mellie. You have been shi*ting on this fight nonstop its not working. Hell yeah im going to enjoy this fight.

Comment

Someone got sat down and put through media training lol..Showtime/CBS is going to keep that leash very short on him...one thing about CBS is they are very very very conservative. As far as bring it..we'll see man..would love to see him be more offensive in this fight than in previous ones..I think he's going to have to switch and become more offensive as he continues to age and his body starts to lose a bit of its response time

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  He's also the WW champ so what are you saying? Cotto was ranked #1 when Floyd beat him. Trout's only great win was Cotto and Canelo doesnt have any. They are fighting eachother next so how can Floyd duck them or whoever you are speaking of?

Also, lets just say you are right. Whats wrong with a guy trying something, seeing he's not able to fully compete there and then going back down? You act like he hasnt fought in 5 classes. Sooner or later its too far and like I said, these same people saying he should do this and that are the same one's who say he looked like crap against Oscar & Cotto.

You cant have it both ways unless you really just wanna see him lose. If thats the case then just be real and say that but dont hate on someone because he's better than everyone around him his own size
                  Floyd isn't his best at 154 these guys know that.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Don't bother with Junior Gong.....he's the same guy who said Sergio deserves an easier fight (Murray) after the tough run he's been on (Dzinziruk, Barker, Macklin, Chavez), all the while criticizing Floyd's recent fights (Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and now Guerrero).....and he also calls people "bumsniffs" on the regular, thinking he's being funny, clever, or whatever.

"After the run Martinez' has been on, he deserves an easy fight!"

Dzinziruk, Macklin and Barker. ATG stuff there

He also reckon's Ward-Dawson was a legit fight. But then he said it's a good fight, or alteast "As good as Mayweather-Mosley"

But a few posts before that was a **** fight

Abit confused, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

"After the run Martinez' has been on, he deserves an easy fight!"

Dzinziruk, Macklin and Barker. ATG stuff there

He also reckon's Ward-Dawson was a legit fight. But then he said it's a good fight, or alteast "As good as Mayweather-Mosley"

But a few posts before that was a **** fight

Abit confused, I think.
                      All these people on here, because I use to read stuff people posted long before I joined here, said Floyd would duck Mosley. There were quotes like "Floyd needs to fight Mosley or retire", "Floyd should fight Mosley or get cancer and die", seriously. People really re-wrote history on that one.

I just can't stand people who say so and so has gotten some good wins, and than they are decent/good/legit fights, than they say Floyd cherry picks even though his fights are good/legit fights most all of the time too. It's a major double standard.

If anyone else from 140-147 fought Guerrero, it'd be labeled a really good/great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X