Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: A Barking Dog Does Not Bite!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So a dog barking will not bite? Then rigo should stop barking now so I would expect his bites on april 13!

Comment

The flash is coming for your ass rigo

Comment

First of all, a lot of barking dogs bite, but clearly you don't know how the saying goes. Second, you have been running your mouth a lot more than Donaire has. You better back it up, I personally think you get knocked out, unless you run for 12 rounds.

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like Rigo is doing alot of barking

When his back is dusting the mat, he will know what its like to fight a PRO

Comment

Let the insults come Rigondeaux because this is just going to motivate Donaire even more.

Comment

Rigo is wrong I once owned a German Shepard he used to bark all day and when I tried to stop him he bit me

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                Rigo is wrong I once owned a German Shepard he used to bark all day and when I tried to stop him he bit me
                Yeah German Shepards love to bite.

Comment

Rigo has done the most talking but we will se how this fight turns out cause anybody can win in this fight.

Comment

This fight not in PPV is an insult!!!

Comment

Isn't Rigondeaux's nickname "El Chacal" or "The Jackal", aren't Jackals a type of dog? If so maybe that's what Rigondeaux was referring to because Jackals for what I heard are known to be silent predators.

Comment

Working...
                      X