No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo is Ripped and Ready For Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
    Your teacher(s) have failed you...or were you too dumb to learn?

Interesting fight.

You really B1TCHING about an apostrophe? Are you the boxingscene grammer police or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
      Nobody should be worried about Trout. Canelo is the one who should get the sympathy. Trout has been fighting legit competition. Canelo has been fighting easy fights. Who do you think is more prepared for the challenge?

Trout is definitely more prepared but this is Canelo's first big fight. On top of that Canelo wants revenge for his brother (the one that got schooled by Trout). I think Canelo's gonna pass this first big test, I think you'll be surprised.

Comment

Canelo the real deal, I cant wait till he puts Trout down in the worse way.

Comment

Originally posted by croz View Post
          It's very simple. There just happen to be Mexicans of white European decent. Spaniards weren't the only race to move into Mexico.
          Yea he is probably heavily from european decent but most of his "odd" looks comes from being a ginger which is a genetic mutation. Just look at his brothers

Comment

Canelo seems more relaxed in general than Trout, and really wants this fight big time. He wants badly to prove himself, plus he always seems to rise to the level he needs to go to dispatch his opponent. Either way this goes, I doubt it will be boring. Trout is kinda of a snoozer to watch, but Canelo won't let that happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
              Canelo the real deal, I cant wait till he puts Trout down in the worse way.
              that could go the other way around. this is boxing

Comment

I cannot wait for the 20th.

Comment

He looks bigger than GGG.

Comment

the guy is from Jalisco lot of white mexicans live in that state it's really not that uncommon there.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                      I cant wait till he puts Trout down in the worse way.
                      What the hell did Trout do to you? Rape a member of your family?

Comment

Working...
                      X