Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo is Ripped and Ready For Austin Trout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alvarez looks good,and on target..This fight is going to be great..

Comment

People should not critique Canelo's conditioning and shape. Do you know how many HOF fighters there are that did not have the solid abs that Canelo has???? He is in pretty damn good shape.

Comment

did not know the ring belt was on the line for this fight

Comment

Originally posted by Camp Beast View Post
          Please explain to me how you believe that? For the past year Canelo has only fought B-C level competitors( Lopez,Gomez, Rhodes and M.Hatton) and washed up former champs(Mosley & Cintron).

Trout just beat Cotto, who is still an elite fighter. He beat Delvin Rodriguez before that, who's no top guy but definitely a tough test. Not to mention Canelo's brother for the WBA belt. I'd say Trout has definitely had stiffer competition over the past year than Canelo has. Canelo has been fighting spoon fed competition to make him look good. That's not gonna suit him well when he steps up in competition versus Trout.
          I knew this response was coming. Neither fighter has really been targeting A or B level fighters here. I already mentioned Cotto in the last post yet you bring him up again as if I didn't.

Canelo and Trout's records are full of B and C listers. The thing is Canelo has actually being fighting more notable B listers. Old Mosley, Hatton, Gomez, Rhodes amd Cintron may not be top notch but they're not pushovers either and they're much more recognisable names than anyone on Trout's record aside from Cotto. And keep in mind Trout was the underdog in that fight. For the most part he wasn't expected to win. So now because he beats one notable name, he's suddenly being treated as a world beater?

Also, you may not like the fight with Lopez but he did beat Canelo's intended opponent. Lopez stepped into Ortiz's shoes the same way Trout stepped into Cotto's.

Comment

Two weeks left. We'll soon see who the hypejob is.

Comment

Canelo has herpes lips in these pictures.

So he has something in common with Hatton other than the red hair.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                Good grief. That's a truly terrible picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                  Did it say both win? I don't recall that, recall it saying fight next either way. Maybe he didn't want another Zab Judah fiasco that he still gets **** for, even though it's not his fault.
                  I remember Canelo stating that Floyd would have to commit only on the condition that Canelo beats Trout. Can't blame Canelo for trying since he is right in that he would be helping out the card as far as PPV numbers.

Comment

I have 2 thoughts.

1- Canelo is looking like Blake Griffin.......lol

2- Again, both him & Trout are super super super huge compared to Floyd. They are 2 natural weight classes apart. Again, if he fights them then great but dont tell me he has to and definitely dont tell me that he has to do it in his very next fight. Did you see Floyd standing beside Bieber with his tights on? Dude looked so tiny compared to these 2

Comment

Working...
                    X