No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin in Beast Mode For Guerrero Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by r__mutt View Post
    Always thought this too...he's got Tim Bradley syndrome going on down there. Never understood why some boxers look so top heavy if - from what little I know about the actual physics - most of your power comes from the legs/core.
    Aint nothing you can do about genetics. If you're born with twigs, you can strengthen them but its hard to increase the size of your legs.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickback
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Slyboots

I see that he fixed his teeth.

Dammit, beat me to it! lol
      I'm actually disappointed he fixed it. That was his trademark!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He looks to be in great shape. And he better be, Guerrero is going to be a tough fight. He's no Ishida.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
          I'm actually disappointed he fixed it. That was his trademark!

Actually has a tooth that he can take in and out of mouth. you'll see him with the gap again

Comment

I guess he fixed that broken tooth....

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He looks to be in great shape. And he better be, Guerrero is going to be a tough fight. He's no Ishida.
              Guerrero was stopped by a 40 year old Grady Brewer and hasn't beat or even fought a relevant Middleweight since. Don't go crazy now.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                Actually has a tooth that he can take in and out of mouth. you'll see him with the gap again
                This is what I thought too but it's been a while since we seen that gap that's why we (or me) been assuming he fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
                  This is what I thought too but it's been a while since we seen that gap that's why we (or me) been assuming he fixed it.
                  na, he has a whole new set of teeth. he got it done here in manhattan after the fight got delayed.

Comment

Originally posted by youslippin
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Best in Boxing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

na, he has a whole new set of teeth. he got it done here in manhattan after the fight got delayed.
                    Well, there's that. That sucks, I guess no more pointing at the snag.

Comment

Working...
                    X