No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Peter Quillin in Beast Mode For Guerrero Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
    Nobody knows whose sample was the dirty one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Really..let's see a young up and comer with everything to lose or the old future HOF fighter with nothing to gain..Also I think the last person on earth who would be publicly clamoring for disclosure and answers would be the dirty fighter..notice Quillin never said anything about the situation. EVER!! Yet if you still want to hold on to "We don't know who was dirty" be my guest.

Oh and before you start mentioning Erik Morales..Winky's financial situation I clearly believe is far better than Erik's.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Matty Ice

Nobody knows whose sample was the dirty one.

Really..let's see a young up and comer with everything to lose or the old future HOF fighter with nothing to gain..Also I think the last person on earth who would be publicly clamoring for disclosure and answers would be the dirty fighter..notice Quillin never said anything about the situation. EVER!! Yet if you still want to hold on to "We don't know who was dirty" be my guest.

Oh and before you start mentioning Erik Morales..Winky's financial situation I clearly believe is far better than Erik's.
      Well, I'm glad you saved me the trouble and brought up Morales. I've never heard of Morales having financial problems. As a matter of fact he just opened a gym in Mexico.

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
        Well, I'm glad you saved me the trouble and brought up Morales. I've never heard of Morales having financial problems. As a matter of fact he just opened a gym in Mexico.

Morales has had money troubles for a while. Winky Wright has a management company with his brothers going back half a decade or so. Two entirely different outlooks in terms of financial prospects in retirement.

Comment

Quillin needs to develop his legs a bit more, they look skinny to me.

Comment

Kid Chocolate looks ready for WAR!!!

Comment

There are a lot of interesting fights to be made at 160 right now. Hopefully we start seeing the top guys face each other soon. Also looking forward to the return of Pirog and Canelo eventually entering the middleweight division. 160 is making a comeback!

Comment

Everybody got to build their names up if they want to fight Peter.
                He's the most well known MW, everyone else is nobodies

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  Quillin needs to develop his legs a bit more, they look skinny to me.
                  Always thought this too...he's got Tim Bradley syndrome going on down there. Never understood why some boxers look so top heavy if - from what little I know about the actual physics - most of your power comes from the legs/core.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                    Everybody got to build their names up if they want to fight Peter.
                    He's the most well known MW, everyone else is nobodies
                    I think you're thinking of GGG. Even Ward HAS TO fight him.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                      I see that he fixed his teeth.
                      Dammit, beat me to it! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X