Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Martinez-Golovkin, Quillin, Alvarado-Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
    **** Garcia. **** Rios. couple of ****** ****ing Mexican crybabies.

They can go **** themelves up the ass with this ****ing ******ed piece of **** "running" excuse they dreamt up in their tiny ****ing brain damaged Mexican heads.

**** this writer for being a dumb ****ing apologist and **** boxingscene for giving this bull**** ****ing pathetic piece of **** excuse for journalism a place to be read.

**** everyone who thinks Alavarado ran. **** their parents and families as well.

This is the worst ****ing bull**** I have ever read on this forum in 8 years.
    Jesus dude, contain all of your MAD please.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      **** Garcia. **** Rios. couple of ****** ****ing Mexican crybabies.

They can go **** themelves up the ass with this ****ing ******ed piece of **** "running" excuse they dreamt up in their tiny ****ing brain damaged Mexican heads.

**** this writer for being a dumb ****ing apologist and **** boxingscene for giving this bull**** ****ing pathetic piece of **** excuse for journalism a place to be read.

**** everyone who thinks Alavarado ran. **** their parents and families as well.

This is the worst ****ing bull**** I have ever read on this forum in 8 years.

Comment

My question to Robert Garcia would have been: "If you were training Alvarado would you tell him to box and move or just stand in there with Rios and get KTFO because that's what the fans want?"

Comment

Richard must be delusional if he thinks Peter Quillen has any shot against Sergio or against any of the other middleweights who are highly rated or have belts.

Also saying Sampson is a not smart business man is the pot calling the kettle black because golden boy, specifically Richard is notorious for killing most markets for boxing by giving away a massive amount of comps.

The only thing they did right was putting Canelo v trout in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            Richar Abril laid the blueprint for how to beat Rios. If they want to call it running then I guess that's their prerogative.
            Not the best thing to see someone circling around the ring to avoid any engagement no matter what anyone says but I do agree its Rio's fault for not cutting off the ring he looked capable in first few rounds then it just slid off the hill from there on.

Comment

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
              My question to Robert Garcia would have been: "If you were training Alvarado would you tell him to box and move or just stand in there with Rios and get KTFO because that's what the fans want?"
              Come to think of it does Robert have any hit and movers in his stable of fighters?
              None really big names come to mind, Mikey Garcia maybe he knows when to back off but he never runs around the ring to time waste.

Comment

Originally posted by Nyboxfan1 View Post
                Richard must be delusional if he thinks Peter Quillen has any shot against Sergio or against any of the other middleweights who are highly rated or have belts.

Also saying Sampson is a not smart business man is the pot calling the kettle black because golden boy, specifically Richard is notorious for killing most markets for boxing by giving away a massive amount of comps.

The only thing they did right was putting Canelo v trout in Texas.
                Quillin/Golovkin would be the biggest puncher Sergio has faced in a long time besides maybe the mentioning of Chavez jr but nobody really takes him that seriously... do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                  Quillin/Golovkin would be the biggest puncher Sergio has faced in a long time besides maybe the mentioning of Chavez jr but nobody really takes him that seriously... do they?
                  Golovkin would be the biggest puncher he faced since Pavlik. I'm still not convinced of Quillens power.

Comment

What an incredibly bias article. If you think Alvarado looked like De La Hoya you need to stop covering boxing.

Comment

Alvarado arguably won the majority of rounds 8-12, and he did it while fighting in a way that's pretty foreign to him. Garcia might not think so, but I think that's pretty impressive.

Comment

Working...
                      X