DAVID PRICE is convinced he is still on course to become world heavyweight champion after taking advice from Lennox Lewis.
Price has been given a swift rematch with American Tony Thompson, who claimed a shock second-round win over the Scouser last month.
They meet again at the same venue, Liverpool’s Echo Arena, on July 6, with Price determined to gain revenge.
And he has been given a boost by Lewis, the most recent undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
Price, 30, said: “I could have taken on opponents of a lower standard, but I wanted to get right back, and Lennox agreed with me.
[Click Here To Read More]
Price has been given a swift rematch with American Tony Thompson, who claimed a shock second-round win over the Scouser last month.
They meet again at the same venue, Liverpool’s Echo Arena, on July 6, with Price determined to gain revenge.
And he has been given a boost by Lewis, the most recent undisputed heavyweight champion of the world.
Price, 30, said: “I could have taken on opponents of a lower standard, but I wanted to get right back, and Lennox agreed with me.
[Click Here To Read More]

Comment