Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather pulls out of the Guerrero fight, Buttocks injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
      I'm surprised you took Amir's c0ck out of your mouth long enough to post that.
      So your avi is Erdei and you have the champ is back under your username. How did he get on? I'm not sure i couldn't find a thread on him in the first 5 pages?

Comment

I hate on Mayweather, so this is really funny.

Comment

this thread is not racist but the posters mentioned do say the craziest **** like the monkey comments i don't know how anyone can be fine with those kinds of comments but it seems to be majority rules on this site

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            this thread is not racist but the posters mentioned do say the craziest **** like the monkey comments i don't know how anyone can be fine with those kinds of comments but it seems to be majority rules on this site
            The tread itself isn't bad. but the 1st few replies were the usual suspects alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              The tread itself isn't bad. but the 1st few replies were the usual suspects alright.
              yea you already know

Comment

April Fools

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  "hurr this thread aint racist but i'm still going to cry racism just .......because"

GTFO with your garbage instigating crap.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post

is it a recurring injury?
                    Cant he use the same injections he was getting for his hands to numb the pain?

Comment

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                      Cant he use the same injections he was getting for his hands to numb the pain?

Comment

Working...
                      X