Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather pulls out of the Guerrero fight, Buttocks injury.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    lmfao where have I said anything remotely racist? like I told other people I dont have to have respect for anyone and cause I judge people by their actions and there character I get called a racist lol.

the real problem here is that everyone thinks they are entitled to respect when they dont deserve it and PC society has made it so if your disrespectful to a person of color they chalk it up to it must be out of racism O LAWDY it cant not possibly be the certain individuals behavior that can be at fault, OH no, it must be racism.

Case and point this thread.

I decided to make a thread poking fun at mayweather, nothing to do with his race but because I am making fun of him and he someone of color, people chalk it up to race when there is no shred of racist suggestion, remarks in this thread.

Sensitive people who found the cop out and play the victim and cry racism like always.
    they'll tell them selves anything to avoid the obvious issue that their hero floyd is a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Yea its really funny when racist posters complain about other racist posters
      I bet he comes back in here trying to defend himself with further racist comments.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
        It is sad.

We have a ****tard mod named banstick who sucks penis all day long. Makes a thread about how racism or nationalism won't be tolerated - but that only applies to posters he doesn't like to start with.

Then you have Reed who is on the rag 24/7 and will ban you for posting anything negative about Roy Jones Junior.

I got banned for a month for creating a "fake interview" with Audley Harrison that said it came from madeupinterviews.com and that tool Reed banned me saying "posting fake news stories will not be tolerated"

But of course calling a black person a monkey is fair game.
        He banned me for reporting racism a year ago no joke.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
              I bet he comes back in here trying to defend himself with further racist comments.
              I'm surprised you took Amir's c0ck out of your mouth long enough to post that.

Comment

It is sad.

We have a ****tard mod named banstick who sucks penis all day long. Makes a thread about how racism or nationalism won't be tolerated - but that only applies to posters he doesn't like to start with.

Then you have Reed who is on the rag 24/7 and will ban you for posting anything negative about Roy Jones Junior.

I got banned for a month for creating a "fake interview" with Audley Harrison that said it came from madeupinterviews.com and that tool Reed banned me saying "posting fake news stories will not be tolerated"

But of course calling a black person a monkey is fair game.
                Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                Oooooooweeeeee! Its time for the lounge racist roundup!
                Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                Oh yeah, out in full force I see.
                Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                He banned me for reporting racism a year ago no joke.
                I'm surprised you took Amir's c0ck out of your mouth long enough to post that.

- Instigating nationalism and racial derailment of threads is against the rules
                - Criticizing Mods is against the rules
                - Personal attacks are against the rules.

3 bannable offenses, please keep things civil and stop derailing this thread.

Comment

Talk bad about Floyd=Banned...happened to me before

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                    It is clear as day to anyone that MANIAC310, Thuggery, Junior Gong and ElBossHogg™ are a group of racist thugs. This thread doesn't prove it, it is there overall behaviour. Not missing an opportunity to drop a post with what they believe is subtle racism.

Coincidence?
                    Well that's all the proof you need.

Comment

only fruits fantasize about floyds anus tearing

Comment

Working...
                      X