No announcement yet.

ggg destroys ishida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
    What's Ishida's claim to fame? Beating James Kirkland.... 'g**** for GGG doing what needed to be done however his victory hardly puts him into the upper echelon of the sport.
    I agree. I didn't see the fight but beating Ishida doesn't mean he's ready to Ko anyone like Martinez like some people on here claim. Ishida was ready to retire before the fight he basically said that, that being said I felt that he would get ko'd for the first time plus the fact he usually fights 154. I think Golovkin is ready to compete with guys like Martinez and Chavez Jr but to say he would win because of this fight would be giving him too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      this dude is for real... he just walked down ishida... lookout everyone...
      It was a good style for him.

Comment

3G beats Wlad, make it happen..........or is Wlad duckin too?

Comment

What's really nice to see is his balance. Every punch even those short choppy punches he's got his body behind them. Plus he really identifies the the low risk opportunities and explodes. Reminds me a little of Marciano.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            idk if this link will work but lol at this

yeah its funny, however u know dude the kazakh guyz are considered as the top2 meat eaters in the world

Comment

Working...
            X