Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Ishida Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I can say is any of the top guys at 154-168 best look out for GGG, he is a huge threat to any of them.

Comment

Erdei suffered the same type of robbery, as Campillo against Cloud. The only difference is, that Erdei wasn't down.
      Grachev hit the air Erdei's gloves, while he was eating the punches. Grachev was the one who thrown more punches, and the one who suffered more hits.

Comment

Golovkins punching power is just awesome!!!! Hes quiet a big hitter!

Comment

Great win for Golovkin!

Comment

Originally posted by porknchili View Post

- The commentators were clueless most of the time (More than 5 minute rest=DQ?, Golovkin is the 2nd P4P behind Pacquiao?, etc). But I liked their voices and how they rolled their r's.
            I think that specific comment in bold was a personal opinion, not a fact. Still, it was funny to listen to.

Comment

Il bed my hause and my wifes *****, that ****** floyd will never ever fight this cat

Comment

Originally posted by Rajhi View Post
                Erdei suffered the same type of robbery, as Campillo against Cloud. The only difference is, that Erdei wasn't down.
                Grachev hit the air Erdei's gloves, while he was eating the punches. Grachev was the one who thrown more punches, and the one who suffered more hits.
                Grachev didn't eat many punches because Erdei hardly did anything, especially after the first 4/5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Levity View Post
                  Grachev didn't eat many punches because Erdei hardly did anything, especially after the first 4/5 rounds.
                  I agree, Campillo was swarming Cloud, who couldnt get off all night. Erdai was very economical. I dont really see 6 rounds for Grachev, but a draw would have been fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    I am skeptical and wouldn't be surprised If he is on something due to the landscape of the sport anytime someone comes out of nowhere with crazy power it tends to raise a red flag imo..
                    This only proves that you don't know much about boxing (no offence). Out of nowhere? Gena was dropping people left anf right since he was amateur. He was known for huge power since very early amateur days.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                      Well, I wouldn't suspect anyone taking random blood and urine performed by a reputable organization. I really don't even overly suspect GGG too much. Most Russians are big punchers. but like I said I'm just a little bit skeptical. Some baby face 30 year old guy who is relatively small for a MW possessing all of this mysterious wicked power kinda makes me but If he can perform like that after OST's which I'm sure he will have take if he wants to face Ward, Quillin, or Martinez then it's GGG, That's amazing
                      But he has taken OST's as an amateur when he was beating and knocking out people left right and centre

Comment

Working...
                      X