Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin vs. Ishida Early Fight Results

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't necessarily think Ishida would win, but certainly didn't think it would end like this. So maybe GGG is the real thing. Would be nice though for Ishida to take a fairly easy opponent as a retirement fight, in Japan. But either way, at least his grandkids can watch him TKO Kirkland on DVD 30 years from now.

Comment

3G is the next big thing!

I think erdei beat grachev clearly. 7-3.

Comment

I notice all of the Martinez & Mayweather fanatics are ****ting on Ishida. I bet they have funny expressions on their faces

Comment

Originally posted by Japanese Boxing View Post
          Rabchenko's opponent froze like a Dragon ball Z scene when he went southpaw. He stopped moving and looked confused.

Originally posted by porknchili View Post
          My thoughts:

- I thought Erdei won 7-3 against Grachev. Sucks to see him lose his 0 like this. Grachev is pretty tough and determined though.

- Edwin Rodriguez is trash. Nothing more needs to be said.

- A healthy Golovkin is an absolute destroyer. He looked like he improved his defense and you can tell that he looks much stronger than he did against Rosado where he was sick. Massive respect for Ishida for going out fighting, sad to see his retire like this though.

- The commentators were clueless most of the time (More than 5 minute rest=DQ?, Golovkin is the 2nd P4P behind Pacquiao?, etc). But I liked their voices and how they rolled their r's.
          Good post.

Comment

Lmfao golov would dominate floyd and martinez same night

Comment

GGG made a fan out of me today!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                GGG has crazy sneaky power that isn't so sneaky, but i dunno man with all these ped's running rampant in the sport I am a bit skeptical too many fighters over the years have been looking extraordinary only to be exposed as a fraud later on...
                Really? who? I suspect pacquaio but have no proof. Toney did but he was never a physical wonder. I'm not a peterson fan but I dont think him evening up his low testosterone made him an a marvel. SRL and aaron pryor both fought on speed. I'm not trying to call you a liar I'm just wondering who you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by newcastleking View Post
                  I notice all of the Martinez & Mayweather fanatics are ****ting on Ishida. I bet they have funny expressions on their faces
                  umm I'm a Martinez and Golovkin fan so what am I doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    GGG has crazy sneaky power that isn't so sneaky, but i dunno man with all these ped's running rampant in the sport I am a bit skeptical too many fighters over the years have been looking extraordinary only to be exposed as a fraud later on...
                    Oh and in Golovkin's defense, as hard as he hits he doesnt look especially strong in terms of muscle tone so I doubt he is on anything.

Comment

Originally posted by whitelightning8 View Post
                      Really? who? I suspect pacquaio but have no proof. Toney did but he was never a physical wonder. I'm not a peterson fan but I dont think him evening up his low testosterone made him an a marvel. SRL and aaron pryor both fought on speed. I'm not trying to call you a liar I'm just wondering who you are talking about.
                      Pacquiao for one. You may say no proof but anytime a man refuses to prove he's clean for years that is a red flag. Other than Pacquiao plenty of fighters, Gamboa, Vargas, DLH, RJJ, Tarver, Berto, Peterson..ect you even named a couple, some have come back clean looking good others have not. The thing is we don't know who is cheating and who is not until they under go OST's or slip up during the masking process. I'm not saying the GGG is on something for sure, and he is great to watch for the record. but like I said I am skeptical and wouldn't be surprised If he is on something due to the landscape of the sport anytime someone comes out of nowhere with crazy power it tends to raise a red flag imo..

Comment

Working...
                      X