Collapse
No announcement yet.

pacquiao cotto fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was good fight. I think pac's best win to date. I like watching that fight and just watched it again recently. That PAC could not beat Floyd though. I dont know what cotto was doing in that fight. He could have made it easier on himself if he just took a step back. He just kept coming forward and kept eating pac's punches. One step back every time PAC came forward would have change the whole fight. Floyd is great at staying out of range. He will either be too far or too close. He would have made that same PAC look ordinary.

And for the people who say that fight is the one that had Floyd scared and asking for testing to avoid the fight... How did Floyd know pacman would refuse the test? Can someone please answer this for me.
    Last edited by The904star; 03-30-2013, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
      Lmao @ Bradley. PAC beat himwithout breaking a sweat and Bradley just went life and death with PAC's sparring partner. Log off, kid.
      True one fight defines a fighter(not)..Oh and btw Bradley owns a win over Pac(one Pac did not want to make right)..So I feel very justified in feeling the way I do..

Oh btw Pac's loses before Morales Bradley and Marquez,was to who again??LOL STFU son..

Comment

Originally posted by The904star View Post
        It was good fight. I think pac's best win to date. I like watching that fight and just watched it again recently. That PAC could not beat Floyd though. I dont know what cotto was doing in that fight. He could have made it easier on himself if he just took a step back. He just kept coming forward and kept eating pac's punches. One step back every time PAC came forward would have change the whole fight. Floyd is great at staying out of range. He will either be too far or too close. He would have made that same PAC look ordinary.

And for the people who say that fight is the one that had Floyd scared and asking for testing to avoid the fight... How did Floyd know pacman would refuse the test? Can someone please answer this for me.
        Floyd always moves the goal posts, he never wanted to fight Manny. The tests were just another road block, you can see after Manny agreed, Floyd moved the goal posts again, this time on money.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
          Floyd always moves the goal posts, he never wanted to fight Manny. The tests were just another road block, you can see after Manny agreed, Floyd moved the goal posts again, this time on money.
          The evidence does not say that , Manny walked out on a 50/50 thats a fact , whenever Manny was a free agent he would not accept a Floyd fight , when Floyd is signed to fight somebody else Manny pipes up lol , somebody will write a book one day on the fight that never was , and believe me Manny will be exposed clearly when the time line is analyzed .

lol 50cent said , lol , that snake would say anything after he is dumped lol

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
            The evidence does not say that , Manny walked out on a 50/50 thats a fact , whenever Manny was a free agent he would not accept a Floyd fight , when Floyd is signed to fight somebody else Manny pipes up lol , somebody will write a book one day on the fight that never was , and believe me Manny will be exposed clearly when the time line is analyzed .

lol 50cent said , lol , that snake would say anything after he is dumped lol
            50 tells it straight, Floyd ducked the fight and continued to duck it. Not because he was scared but because his head is so big he couldn't handle another fighter sharing the lime light. Floyd is the reason the fight never happened now move on.

Comment

Floyd Sr interview before and after that fight was epic!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
                50 tells it straight, Floyd ducked the fight and continued to duck it. Not because he was scared but because his head is so big he couldn't handle another fighter sharing the lime light. Floyd is the reason the fight never happened now move on.
                I did move on its you fanboys that keep bringing up your BS , Manny went down like the titanic , his WW run was the biggest snow job in the history of boxing , gunna make a great read when somebody does write a book about it , Arum will singing in the background I did it my way .

Comment

I did move on its you fanboys that keep bringing up your BS , Manny went down like the titanic , his WW run was the biggest snow job in the history of boxing , gunna make a great read when somebody does write a book about it , Arum will singing in the background I did it my way .

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Yeah the PED epidemic is crazy right now. Look at all of the cheats getting caught left and right. Berto, Morales, Peterson, Tarver, Wach, Bey, Holt.
                    Funny most of them were handled by Floyd Manager and boxing promoter.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      True zero confidence probably the worst Cotto been ever in his career also people need to remember he never made 147 after this fight
                      Just like Floyd never made 147 for his Marquez fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X