Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Not Like Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to totally hate the guy, but his last three fights completely changed my opinion of him.

Glad he's getting a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by True Fan05 View Post
      People don't like him because he beat the **** out if bertos steroid using ass.

& because 98% of this site has their head so far up floyd Mayweather's ass hole it's not even funny. Seriously. So they hate anyone's name in the same sentence as their gay idol floyd
      Get your thumb outta your ass.

Comment

i dont like his belief.
        i dont like his family
        i dont like his wife
        i dont like his friends

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          not my least favourite but i don't like the look of him for some reason as well, no idea why, not figured it out yet.

might be the stupid beard, pointy chin, elf ears, super bendy hairline combo.

looks like a pokemon trainer.

But he young doe. Let him go through puberty first.

Comment

Wait, I had no idea some don't like fighters based on their looks.
            :gay:
            Definitely not a fan of his words though.

Comment

I always liked The Ghost, just because I don't give him much of a chance against Mayweather doesn't mean I don't like the guy

I have no problem with him Believing in God and always talking about God either...I would rather he do that then talk about all the money he has

Fans are so full of it because you bash guys for everything, if he tries to be a Positive Guy you don't like him, if he brags like Broner or Mayweather then you hate them too, if a guy is into God like Ward, Guerrero and Pacquiao then you hate them too, if they don't say much like the Klitschko's you hate them as well and call them boring

So WTF DO YOU WANT FROM THESE FIGHTERS? It is impossible to please today's boxing fans so I don't even know why these fighters even try

Comment

I find him mildly annoying. He uses God in vain, for one. He keeps hitting us in the face with his sob story about his wife, like some cheesy music laden moment of a tearjerker movie that is pandering for an oscar or something. He doesn't have enough pop to make me a believer of his facade. I know Maidana can beat him, but he's fighting Mayweather instead and trying to drain my pockets for a foregone conclusion type of matchup. Oh, he talks too much. Dude you gonna lose stop trying to convince people you have more than a fraction of a chance here. And you're not David against Goliath, wtf. You're a guy with a big heart, small pop, and leaky defense that's been cherry picked to swindle America.

Comment

Originally posted by sittingduck View Post
                  Something about the guy...I just don't like him. The way he looks and talks. Definitely my least favorite fighter.
                  better be careful....god might strike you down.

Comment

He reminds me of that geek in school that got bullied.

Then gets a job as deputy manager in walmart and thinks hes the ****.

Comment

I know its almost impossible for The Ghost to win. However if he does its going to be very interesting reading the boards on here the next day.

Comment

Working...
                      X