No announcement yet.

Anyone Else Not Like Guerrero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Not Like Guerrero?

Something about the guy...I just don't like him. The way he looks and talks. Definitely my least favorite fighter.

not my least favourite but i don't like the look of him for some reason as well, no idea why, not figured it out yet.

might be the stupid beard, pointy chin, elf ears, super bendy hairline combo.

looks like a pokemon trainer.

Comment

I'm neutral on him

That being said I hope he gets away free or at the least gets minimum jail time for breaking that law yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        not my least favourite but i don't like the look of him for some reason as well, no idea why, not figured it out yet.

might be the stupid beard, pointy chin, elf ears, super bendy hairline combo.

looks like a pokemon trainer.

Comment

Guerrero is cool until he starts talking about his faith. It's not the fact that he's a person of faith that bothers me, but him using it to promote a very pretentious image of himself.

Comment

Sure, he likes God so I hate his guts....where was God yesterday, LMAO

Comment

I'm cool with him, although now after his gun bust he has some 'splainin to do.

Comment

It's one of the lesser convincing attempts at selling a good guy story for sure.

Comment

I couldn't care less about Guerro's religious sentiments but I can't stand his self righteous attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
                    I couldn't care less about Guerro's religious sentiments but I can't stand his self righteous attitude.

Hes incredibly arrogant. God with infinite powers who can do anything isnt going to cure diseases or end world hunger but he is going to make sure that Guerrero wins his boxing match so he can make more money in the future. ****ing awesome Guerrero, youre that special.

Comment

Working...
                    X