No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero, Golden Boy, Mayweather Joint Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    Why would he need 4 guns with him anyway?
    He had 4 guns on him?? Damn that's not normal lol

Comment

• It's unfortunate but, he did break the law. Whatever the circumstancess may have been of why he was carrying weapons will not be taken into consideration in this case. He seems like a good guy and all but, ignorance of Ny's State laws is not an excuse to breaking the law. He better take a plea on this one...

Comment

• Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
        Big criminal he is,he needs to go to jail..what's with those people and all those cartels and the love for guns?? But it's all good..HE YOUNG lol
        no he's not. the idiot is 30.what a complete shame.he a;most threw away his biggest payday.and he also had a shot to win.he'll really get spanked now.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
          these laws exist to prevent criminals from committing crimes. not to imprison out-of-staters passing through who don't know the local laws. I'm not saying he shouldn't be punished but prison is a joke and would ashame me as a citizen of this country
          Lol. These laws exist to make money. Jail is a business. Not even calling you stupid my mans. But think about it. A ****n gun law is not going to stop a criminal from doing ****. If that were the case people wouldn't be getting shot by criminals. These gun laws are a ****n joke. I can't carry my gun in 99 % of businesses. How can I protect myself from some criminal who doesn't give a **** about gun laws and brings his weapon into those businesses? You guessed it! I have to ****ing break the law myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
            i have dis agreed with you before russian but with both of us being from new york it seems as if we understand this more than most people on here you may not liike it i may not like it but thats what it is and people wanna make it seem as if we hate guerrero because of this when i am actually a guerrero fan i wouldn't want him or any other boxer to go to jail but he is eventually going to jail
            You all live in NY, I live in Md, pretty much the 2 worst states for gun communism. There is actually the big gun lawsuit going on right now, and then because a few wackjobs go in and shoot up schools (many of them mentally ill or not supposed to have a weapon anyway) all of us have to now suffer because of the government's screw ups that they try to put onto us. It's quite odd because based on their logic, cars, alcohol, etc etc should ALL have been banned a long time ago, but because drinking brings them so much money... why not just keep it and deal with the drunk drivers and the 260 billion or so dollars in alcohol related incidents that we all pay for out of our taxes every year right? obama has truly done a great job! All of this and a almost tripled debt too? Can't ask for more. Ok, i'm done with my rant now

Comment

Working...
            X