Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
    GGG has carjacked his bandwagon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    Best way to sum it up. It seems as though GGG has replaced him.

IMO Pirog is the far more advanced fighter, and has much better defense. Too bad he's always injured.

Comment

It's hard to talk about him when he's not fighting. He's been hurt a couple times in the past year, I think, including right now. I've heard that Golovkin-Pirog might be made in June, though I don't know how feasible that is anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf
        Anybody remember him?
        Who?

Comment

The guy is on the sidelines with an injury and really hasn't done much since Jacobs.... I don't see a reason to talk about him

It is funny how everyone was saying Sergio was ducking him though

Comment

I remember him well. He is a very good all around fighter. He is fast and a good boxer. He hits hard, takes a good punch and has stamina and gameness. I wonder why he never fought GGG since Martinez does not want to fight either of them or he would have fought them by now.

Comment

On a related topic Danny Jacobs is on the comeback train and fighting his way up through the ranks again. Rematch anyone?

Comment

Before Pirog there was Adrian Diaconu, now it's GGG lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
                  Best way to sum it up. It seems as though GGG has replaced him.

IMO Pirog is the far more advanced fighter, and has much better defense. Too bad he's always injured.
                  Yea I also think Pirog was a lot better than GGG, hope his injuries have not done much damage to his boxing career.

Comment

Why not Pirog versus Golovkin

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223
                      The guy is on the sidelines with an injury and really hasn't done much since Jacobs.... I don't see a reason to talk about him

It is funny how everyone was saying Sergio was ducking him though
                      Yea, the same way he's ducking GGG. -_-

Comment

Working...
                      X