Anybody Remember Dmitry Pirog?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Remember Dmitry Pirog?

Anybody remember him?

People were saying everyone was ducking him way back in last year, yeah?

He fought Danny Jacobs and Ishida?

So weird. He got injured and was then stripped of his title, and it's like his name was put on a black list on NSB or something. No one is including him in any discussions in middleweight matchups.

Dude is still undefeated and a hell of a fighter. All this talk of guys like Vera and Macklin getting title shots, what about Pirog?

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Anybody remember him?
    Yeah the Guy Maravilla wants no part of.

Comment

yea he is the guy that people were trying to say sergio was ducking because they were upset that sergio was talking **** about pacquiao

Comment

Being protected. GGG. Came along and pirog vanished

Comment

GGG has carjacked his bandwagon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Supposedly he was on HBO's **** list for wrecking Jacobs, but that was pre-Hershman. The last thing I remember was he made good money fighting in Russia so had no incentive to leave, and conversely nobody wanted to go fight there. That and he got hurt training for GGG fight. No idea what's going on now.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
              GGG has carjacked his bandwagon.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
              He SO has.

My question is; why is GGG fighting Ishida when Pirog isn't doing anything? Dmitry said he wanted to come back on HBO in Spring 2013. Well?

Both of these guys are championed as "most avoided fighter" by their fans.

Remember when Williams and Martinez, two other guys rockin' that title, fought? **** was classic both times around.

Let's do Pirog-GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                He SO has.

My question is; why is GGG fighting Ishida when Pirog isn't doing anything? Dmitry said he wanted to come back on HBO in Spring 2013. Well?

Both of these guys are championed as "most avoided fighter" by their fans.

Remember when Williams and Martinez, two other guys rockin' that title, fought? **** was classic both times around.

Let's do Pirog-GGG.
                That's what we want, but nobody knows wtf is up with this guy. He supposedly still has an injury.... but nobody has heard anything

Comment

The cyborg came and stole he's thunder.

Comment

I remember him. GGG is fighting his sloppy seconds.

Comment

Working...
                    X