Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone show me a fight where the "real" Audley turned up?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone show me a fight where the "real" Audley turned up?

Ive never vmseen this guy fight apart from the haye fight which was a joke. Apparently he has the skills to put wilder away and is supposed to be a real threat when he turns up. So can someone give me some examples if an audley that showed up?

The Danny Williams rematch.

Comment

Wyf!?!?, that was in 2006, your tellin me the last time he turned up to fight was 7 years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
        Wyf!?!?, that was in 2006, your tellin me the last time he turned up to fight was 7 years ago?

Haha yeah well its the only time I can actually recall him fighting with some purpose.
        He looked reasonable in Prizefighter but that was against absolute stiffs.

As much as I'd love him too pull off the upset I imagine Wilder will finish him very quickly.

Comment

The first Sprott fight.

He actually managed to get KTFO in that one. But just look how aggressive he was compared to every other fight he's had.

Comment

The David Haye fight. That was the true Audley.

Comment

The olympics. Its been downhill since there.

Comment

Originally posted by tyotfo View Post
                The David Haye fight. That was the true Audley.
                This^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

You don't win Olympic Gold by accident.

Talent has always been there, but that's never been enough.

A lot of people, including myself, have watched him all these years and are completely shocked at the shape he's in now. He's fought his entire career in the 250s-260s, and now he's down to 237 in his last fight. And he doesn't look drained. Quite the opposite; he looks how he should have looked his entire career.

So yeah, things will be interesting. Wilder should knock him the **** out, but it will be interesting while it lasts.

****, I might bet on him in a Price rematch.

Comment

When he fought Fanny Williams 2,he wanted that revenge. He actually let loose and does hurt with the left. He's a big dude.

At his new weight he is actually more active and sharper, but let's see if he is a 3 round fighter or not.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                    X