Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher ATG, Lewis or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wlad would have about a 2% chance of surviving a round like this, which WOULD break out in a fight between him and a guy like Wlad

Comment

It's Lewis but not by much to be honest.

I only have Lewis a few places above Wladimir.

Lewis has become hilariously overrated in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        It's Lewis but not by much to be honest.

I only have Lewis a few places above Wladimir.

Lewis has become hilariously overrated in recent years.
        Lies...
        Lewis fought by far harder fighters...
        I mean who's Wladimir fought that would be deemed a tough opponent to beat?
        Other than Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster and Ross Purity?
        I mean surely David 'toe' breaker isn't included in that list?
        Plus we all know what happened as soon as Wladimir fought a half decent black fighter.... He got his spark knocked out, Klitschko's only popular because they're white its like a freak show!!
        They're all like
        " WOW A WHITE BOY THAT CAN FIGHT :*******: "

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
          Here is the problem

The way Wlad wins fights is to keep people outside on the end of a jab, slowly break them down before dropping them with a right hand late on.

He's fantastic at that.

Evander was an expert at working his way inside, he figures out the timing of the jab, slips in, and barrages you with hooks uppercuts and headbutts inside.

Evander also has an iron chin and is fast.

If Wlad couldnt badly hurt Haye, then he has no chance of doing it vs Evander

and Evander is like Haye on steroids but about 10X better boxer, WITH one of the best inside games in the history of heavyweight boxing and a granite chin.
          Again I see it differently. Holyfiled is indeed an artist of boxing with the great skillset... But Wlad is much bigger fighter, extremely fast, extremely powerful, very skillful, and most of all extremely SMART! There is just no way you pull Wlad into brawling. Something he did against Bowe and against Foreman (to some degree).

Holyfiled - not being a big puncher would probably need to outbox wlad. Well that's something I just don't see happening.
          I take this from Holyfiled against Foreman, Bowe and Lewis. I guarantee that coming inside against Wlad is the most difficult task. You would need to go through his crisp, ultra fast jab, you would need to dodge deadly right straight and also to keep an eye on that great left hook (which people often forget). you can do that a few times, but in that a very few times you would need to do some serious damage - something I can't see holyfiled would do. He would be able to come inside a few times but the damage he would receive in the process would be much greater than the one he would cause IMO.

Tyson would have a much better chance.

Comment

Originally posted by PEBBLES! View Post
            your criticisms of the current HW division apply to Haye as much as anyone. a better generation of HW's would rip apart his flaws and limitations.
            Have I ever stated otherwise?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              Wlad would have about a 2% chance of surviving a round like this, which WOULD break out in a fight between him and a guy like Wlad

That's the thing. This would never ever happen to Wlad - never!

You can't force him into brawling! He controls the distance perfectly. (of course I talk about experienced, prime Wlad).

Comment

i'm just saying, mate - there's a poster here whose username bears the legend, 'StellarCareer', lifted directly from a recent comment you made about Haye. and you're claiming not to have shown him overly generous amounts of regard here in the last couple months or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                  Nice list but I beg to disagree.

1. Vitali (LL)
                  2. Byrd (WK)
                  3. Haye (WK)
                  4. Holyfiled (LL)
                  5. Tua (LL)
                  6. Peter (WK)
                  7. Briggs (LL)
                  8. TT (WK)
                  9. Bruno (LL)
                  10. Ibragimov (WK)

Of course taking into account when they fought them...
                  I'd rank Wladimir's win over Peter higher than Haye. Still, I disagree almost entirely with the list

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                    Lies...
                    Lewis fought by far harder fighters...
                    I mean who's Wladimir fought that would be deemed a tough opponent to beat?
                    Other than Corrie Sanders, Lamon Brewster and Ross Purity?
                    I mean surely David 'toe' breaker isn't included in that list?
                    Plus we all know what happened as soon as Wladimir fought a half decent black fighter.... He got his spark knocked out, Klitschko's only popular because they're white its like a freak show!!
                    They're all like
                    " WOW A WHITE BOY THAT CAN FIGHT :*******: "
                    I'm hoping, and praying, that this is sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      I'd rank Wladimir's win over Peter higher than Haye. Still, I disagree almost entirely with the list
                      Fair enough - this is forum after all - we are here to disagree

Comment

Working...
                      X