Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who ranks higher ATG, Lewis or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the only thing controversial about Wlad is his on-again off-again relationship with Holywood dwarf Hayden Panettere

Comment

Wladimir is one of the most if not the most dominant heavyweight of all time

Comment

Originally posted by PEBBLES! View Post
        just because Wlad doesn't punch the heads off of cardboard figures and wear stupid home-made tees, you lot thought he was boring.

Lennox was wallpaper, bro. face it. thee least interesting of any of the Top 20 ATG's.
        No I thought he was boring because he jabs for 7-8 rounds and then throws the right hand.. I have nothing against Wlad's personality, I actually find his borat voice quite amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Now talk about why he's so dominant and the era he's fighting in.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            No I thought he was boring because he jabs for 7-8 rounds and then throws the right hand..
            and Lennox was a thrill a minute, eh? Steward used to have to get on his case the same way he got on Wlad's.

Wlad was fun to watch early doors in his career. being boring facilitated not getting KTFO, though.

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            I have nothing against Wlad's personality, I actually find his borat voice quite amusing.
            from the way you tell it, it would appear you were a real collector's item, a Haye cheerleader who didn't join his leader in lambasting Wlad's supposed lack of charisma (in reality, Wlad possesses far greater wit than Haye ever will).

although, that regurgitated Borat crack makes me wonder what you were really saying about Wlad's personality c. 2008-2011.

Comment

His name is Wladimir, or Volodymyr in Ukrainian.

You British tosser.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                You speak the truth, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  Now talk about why he's so dominant and the era he's fighting in.
                  double standards and his resume is underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    His name is Wladimir, or Volodymyr in Ukrainian.

You British tosser.

Also, reported for nationalism

see you in a week

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Well the only thing controversial about Wlad is his on-again off-again relationship with Holywood dwarf Hayden Panettere
                      Panettiere... learn how to spell peoples' names you illiterate knob head.

Comment

Working...
                      X