end of 2013, I will bump this thread when GB come crawling back to hbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• end of 2013, I will bump this thread when GB come crawling back to hbo

It is hilarious...

they expted HBO to put millions into guys like Saul and Khan, then give them bull**** one sided fights that is a total mismatch, when HBO say now or take one of the best match ups of the year (martinez vs chavez), GB whine and go to showtime who want any fights they can get since they want a sniff in the market...

I am glad HBO showed GB the door, they really have their head up their arses

the fact HBO never exposed GB for hiding drug users when they could have (mayweather, peterson among others who posted positive but got away with it eventually as usada is contracted per fight to GB who decide if they can be publicized) after all of this GB turn their back on HBO?

they need brought down a peg

to me this looks like inexperience from the morons at GB

anyway, end of the year, mark this thread, GB will come back whining and do a lame ass press release pretending they have not lost like they did when paying pac to drop the court case

GBP have to go back to HBO, Showtime can not afford all those boxers or GBP will have talk to FX or S piketv

Comment

So your saying TR has a better roster and better competing fights? Over gb? All hbo has over show time is hype and years of better marketing so people think hbo is better.

Comment

When did Floyd test positive lol. And I think gbp will be fine. Tr can make some good fights. Put they will be between the same fighters over and over. Arum said the other day he's not an advocate of immediate rematches. But we got rios Alvarado 2 and he's pushing for PAC jmm 5 lol. Gbp has a much better stable

Comment

i want to see what happens if may/guerrero flops and showtime loses millions. will they force him to fight canelo next? which could make him go back to hbo. if he fights devon next and that one flops gb might very well be running back to hbo.

Comment

you guys are funny of course showtime can afford all those fights, they wont make a move like this without thoroughly acquiring, investigating every facet involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
              So your saying TR has a better roster and better competing fights? Over gb? All hbo has over show time is hype and years of better marketing so people think hbo is better.
              Top Rank have HBO, Showtime, and Telemundo , GBP just lost one of the top 3

Comment

Originally posted by Mojita View Post
                da fuq did you just read bro? where the hell did you get that?

What I am saying is GB will run back, do you really think Showtime will pump out the millions HBO did for up coming guys to have their one sided crap match ups that GB put out like hbo did?

khan wants to fight 3 times per year, he will have to take a pay cut to get the same money on showtime since he was paid so much on HBO, look at broner as well, they have these hyped stars because of HBO, they make boxers better than they are remember that

Do you think there are just two promoters? HBO will be fine, there are other promoters remember, GB have put on trash for a while.

GB double crossed HBO and got the boot, now watch them crawl back, mark my words

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
                  i want to see what happens if may/guerrero flops and showtime loses millions. will they force him to fight canelo next? which could make him go back to hbo. if he fights devon next and that one flops gb might very well be running back to hbo.
                  Spot on

When Khan, Broner, Berto, Ortiz and others do non ppv showtime, they got paid millions by hbo for their one sided fights, now they are in trouble, they won't make the same money

showtime are relying on floyd to pay them, I am telling you, they have a risky plan, they will go full out to maximize floyds fights but if floyd loses or flops, then GB are in serious trouble

You also got to understand a major point, HBO paid millions for garbage one sided golden boy fights, will showtime do the same or demand better quality? when hbo did GB jumped ship, what will GB do now?

Comment

You think GBP needs HBO with Showtime and CBS exclusively behind them....

LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X