Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
    Haye was rocked repeatedly by Barrett and down twice in that fight. Chisora lost to Helenius. Harrison **** his pants during the national anthem. Haye looked great v Carl Thompson until he got KTFO'D. His wins over Chisora,Valuev, Riuz and Enzo are his best career wins.Haye certainly has the better resume and has fought on the world title scene multiple times.

Pianeta is a big southpaw who has a fantastic jab and good power . He has legit HW size and would KTFO Haye. He has walked through : Marrone,Gammer, Sosnowski (saw this fight and should have been UD)and Skelton at the very good journeyman level (B level guys if you've ever boxed.) He has done what he should've against the grandpas of the HW div in Botha and McCall. He needs to step it up considerably to have a resume like Haye's but that was not the question.

Paineta is a granite-chinned southpaw who would KTFO Haye. Styles make fights and Haye has big problems with tall HW who can jab.
    Haye was never down against Barrett. The only thing that happened was Haye slipping and then Barrett hitting him when he was on the ground...which Barrett lost a point for. At no point in that fight was Haye 'rocked', he dominated completely and had Barrett down 5 times.

Also, you left out Mormeck who was the man ay cruiser, that's Haye's best win.

Pianeta? He just flat out sucks. Anyway, you can continue trolling now...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      Haye was never down against Barrett. The only thing that happened was Haye slipping and then Barrett hitting him when he was on the ground...which Barrett lost a point for. At no point in that fight was Haye 'rocked', he dominated completely and had Barrett down 5 times.

Also, you left out Mormeck who was the man ay cruiser, that's Haye's best win.

Pianeta? He just flat out sucks. Anyway, you can continue trolling now...
      Okay, so Haye wasn't down in round 5 at 2:26 vs Barrett.Haye was dropped by a left hook. Barrett even popped him while he was down. Rich Davis,god-awful ref, took a point and did not count Haye even though alt ref did and all judges scored the KD.Haye was down 2 other times in that fight from "English slips". Not saying Barrett would have won or even been close as he did get KO'd, but the ref in this fight makes ref in Peterson vs Khan look like a god.

I didn't include Momo because he was KFTO'D by O'neil Bell than was awarded the best hometown decision EVER in their rematch when Momo won maybe 3 rounds vs Bell in France.

I thought Vlad choosing him,Momo, was disgusting for the record too.

Comment

The real question is who would go and who would care??? Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
          The real question is who would go and who would care??? Ray.
          I love HW boxing, Ray. I would like to see Haye fight more often. He is a well -hyped Brit who fights once per year and thinks that he should be given title shots based on his inactivity. Either fight to be # 1 contender or retire while having a very good career.

Comment

I voted Haye by decision but I wouldn't rule out a knockout.

Comment

Originally posted by marvelousmatt View Post
              Okay, so Haye wasn't down in round 5 at 2:26 vs Barrett.Haye was dropped by a left hook. Barrett even popped him while he was down. Rich Davis,god-awful ref, took a point and did not count Haye even though alt ref did and all judges scored the KD.Haye was down 2 other times in that fight from "English slips". Not saying Barrett would have won or even been close as he did get KO'd, but the ref in this fight makes ref in Peterson vs Khan look like a god.

I didn't include Momo because he was KFTO'D by O'neil Bell than was awarded the best hometown decision EVER in their rematch when Momo won maybe 3 rounds vs Bell in France.

I thought Vlad choosing him,Momo, was disgusting for the record too.
              I pray you're trolling mate.

Comment

He survived cancer and he should be applauaded. He won't survive 5 rounds with Waldo. Amyone who disagree's....Im taking bets.

Comment

Something tells me you won't get too many takers on that bet.

Comment

David Gaye wins

Comment

People said Charr was a bum but he looks a solid hw, I don't doubt Pianeta is the same but he's got a very tough job on. Haye is obviously the more proven guy with the better ko record so I'd favour him to get a UD at least. Pianeta is a big south paw which is the one unknown for Haye.

Comment

Working...
                      X