Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who win the GBP 140 tourney? Points give away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna go for Khan funnily. I think Peterson might eek out a win against Matthysse. Matthysse seems to fall short against oppositions who can box. Unless Matthysse breaks Peterson's chin, things can be whole lot different.

I think Judah outboxes Garcia smartly but gets pressurized by Peterson in the next stage of the tournament. Then we have Khan-Peterson rematch where I think Khan should hopefully learns to deal with pressure by then. Khan by SD.

Of course Khan wants to rematch with Garcia and possibly fight Matthysse before moving up to Welterweight. Fighting these two would probably end his career.

Comment

Garcia is going to put Lucas on ice with that left hook after taking a beating for 6-8 rounds from Lucas! You heard it here first.

Comment

Either Khan, Peterson or Garcia. If Mathysse beats Peterson, he gets outpointed by Khan.

Comment

Voted Matthysse by accident meant to pick to Peterson

Comment

For some reason I see Garcia winning it all. Matthysse would be a problem, it would be Garcia's left hook vs Matthysse's right hand.

Comment

Garcia KOs Judah. Matthysse KOs Peterson. Matthysse KOs Garcia. Matthysse KOs Khan.

Comment

Matthysse by Landslide

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Matthysse beats Peterson, then Judah, then Khan.
                  Originally posted by KHANAGE!!! View Post
                  Khan easily. Mathyse being the easiest fight fo khan. Khan wins a 12-0 decision against him.
                  You should spell Matthysse correctly because he is going to be the next man to knock Khan out AGAIN.

Comment

Garcia beats judah, Peterson beats Mathysse, Garcia beats Pete, khan beats Garcia (controversial decision)

Comment

Barring any controversy, Matthysse.

Comment

Working...
                      X