Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who win the GBP 140 tourney? Points give away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with Garcia.. Lucas Matthyse got outboxed by Judah and only had power to save him by not getting too outpointed with one or two knockdowns.

Khan ain't ****, never was **** and never going to be ****. Peterson is going to be a problem and I have him beating Matthyse, I think after that Kendall Holt fight he got his rhythm back and is now more than ever hungry to prove himself. I promise Matthyse loses this fight.

Comment

They might as well just hand Matty the crown and avoid taking a beating. Peterson's corner is going to trow the towel, Garcia is getting stopped and Khan is getting decapitated.

Comment

Mattysse-Peterson - Tough fight, but I think Mattysse gets a late round TKO.

Garcia-Judah - Garcia wins, think it'll be by 5th round TKO, as Judah finds a way out of it.

Mattysse-Garcia - As much as I think that Garcia is going to shock everybody and score a KO, I think Lucas will be too much for him. Lucas by UD.

Mattysse-Khan - My prediction is that this fight doesn't happen for whatever reason.

Comment

Between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.

Lucas Matthysse is so overrated with having done absolutely nothing, it has gotten out of hand. He will not even beat Peterson.

The favoritism over Matthysse, and the few votes for Peterson and Garcia remind me of Mikkel Kessler and Arthur Abraham being the two favorites to win the Super 6 Tourney, while Ward and Dirrell were the last two fans thought would win.

Peterson beats Matthysse in a hard fought victory, and Matthysse fans will then jump ships to some other boxer, just like what happened to Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Almondsand View Post
            I'm going with Garcia.. Lucas Matthyse got outboxed by Judah and only had power to save him by not getting too outpointed with one or two knockdowns.

Khan ain't ****, never was **** and never going to be ****. Peterson is going to be a problem and I have him beating Matthyse, I think after that Kendall Holt fight he got his rhythm back and is now more than ever hungry to prove himself. I promise Matthyse loses this fight.
            judah wasn't doing sh-it. backpedaling while not landing punches isn't outboxing.

Comment

Garcia knocks em all out!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                Matthysse vs Peterson - Matthysse
                Judah vs Garcia - Garcia

Winner vs Winner - Matthysse

Winner vs Khan - Matthysse

This is what I'm expecting as well.

Comment

Matthysse
                  Garcia
                  Matthysse
                  Khan

Comment

ROUND 1

Matthysse vs Peterson: TKO10 Matthysse
                    Judah vs Garcia: UD Garcia

ROUND 2

Matthysse vs Garcia: TKO6 Matthysse

FINAL ROUND

Matthysse vs Khan: TKO5 Matthysse

Comment

Khan just better hope he doesn't face Matthysse if he wants to continue living

Comment

Working...
                      X