Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk about body snatchers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This kid has something so many fighters today lack & that is killer instinct! & that left hook is superb.

I've seen him sparring Rigondeaux before, its actually this kid he clowns with the footwork.

I wonder if Rigo will use this kid for sparring in prep for Donaire? He has the size & a similar style, good speed, decent counter-puncher, wicked left hook. He'd fit the bill nicely IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

He fights tomorrow on FNF but I'm not sure they will televise his fight. They need to start doing that tho.

Funny thing is, those are highlights but all his fights are nearly just like that. Bombs being thrown and people getting hurt.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

como? el maja fighting tomorrow? they need to give this kid better promotion i didnt even know about it como que no televised bro?
      He's on the lower part of the card. Its a shame cause like chiguy said he's been on ESPN and provided highlight reels.

I'm just assuming he won't be televised but let's hope he is. He's must watch TV man. He's not as technical as Gamboa but he has the same reckless style that Gamboa used to fight with. Quick and powerful.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
        I think you're talking about Szpilka fight? Or maybe that was on a different card.

I've noticed Chicago been getting some good boxing lately, I'm jelaous. We don't get **** in this junk state. Cant wait till I move back to Florida.

yeah, the szpilka fight is the one i was talking about. i know man, we had molina/spinks last month and now we have this card tomorrow. it's a great start to the year for chicago boxing. there's talks about another card in august at u.s cellular field, which would be huge. i think espn2 will be here for that one as well.

what state are you in right now? guzman's last fight was in florida. they had a concert or something afterwards, with a bunch of hip hop names. that sounds like a good night of entertainment. hopefully 50 can have gamboa headline a card in florida, i'm sure he'll attract a big crowd over there.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
          This kid has something so many fighters today lack & that is killer instinct! & that left hook is superb.

I've seen him sparring Rigondeaux before, its actually this kid he clowns with the footwork.

I wonder if Rigo will use this kid for sparring in prep for Donaire? He has the size & a similar style, good speed, decent counter-puncher, wicked left hook. He'd fit the bill nicely IMO
          I don't think so. Socarras is with Rubio who Rigo just broke up with.

Its a shame cause I wanted Rigo to take him under his wing and show him some technical stuff with his D. Imagine as fast and as strong as he is with Rigo's defense and footwork. Only 20 years old, he has a lot of room to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91
            Quote:

I think you're talking about Szpilka fight? Or maybe that was on a different card.

I've noticed Chicago been getting some good boxing lately, I'm jelaous. We don't get **** in this junk state. Cant wait till I move back to Florida.

yeah, the szpilka fight is the one i was talking about. i know man, we had molina/spinks last month and now we have this card tomorrow. it's a great start to the year for chicago boxing. there's talks about another card in august at u.s cellular field, which would be huge. i think espn2 will be here for that one as well.

what state are you in right now? guzman's last fight was in florida. they had a concert or something afterwards, with a bunch of hip hop names. that sounds like a good night of entertainment. hopefully 50 can have gamboa headline a card in florida, i'm sure he'll attract a big crowd over there.
            I'm in VA atm and nothing has happened in this **** state since Sweet Pea and I wasn't around here for that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post

Its a shame cause I wanted Rigo to take him under his wing and show him some technical stuff with his D. Imagine as fast and as strong as he is with Rigo's defense and footwork. Only 20 years old, he has a lot of room to learn.

Not sure what his amateur background is like but I hope they don't try push this kid too quickly. Like you say he has a lot of room to learn & mature.
              If he is handled right this kid could have a real bright future.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov
                Quote:

Not sure what his amateur background is like but I hope they don't try push this kid too quickly. Like you say he has a lot of room to learn & mature.
                If he is handled right this kid could have a real bright future.
                I'm not sure about his amateur career either but I know he was born in Cuba and came to the states when he was around 8-12 if I'm not mistaken. Idk if Angry Cuban knows anything about it. But again, I know Malik would know for sure.

Comment

i thought this thread was about the original body snatcher....lol

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
                    i thought this thread was about the original body snatcher....lol
                    No but it is about THE future body snatcher.

Comment

Saw his draw.... that was a horrible botched KD.

Comment

Working...
                      X