No announcement yet.

Arum says no to Bradley-Provodnikov rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    This was expected, not only did Ruslan get screwed here, he screwed himself because very few are lining up to fight him now.

He's going to be like Margarito in the mid 2000's where nobody is going to fight him.
    My goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      I’m not one that advocates immediate rematches.

Meanwhile in a meeting with JMM about Pacquiao.
      not to mention he wants provid to fight the loser of another immediate rematch...rios/alvarado. lol. funny guy

Comment

Bradley's marketability reached a new high, why parlay into a rematch with Prov in front of a couple thousand fans when you can put him against Marquez or Rios?

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
          I’m not one that advocates immediate rematches.

Meanwhile in a meeting with JMM about Pacquiao.
          it took him 4 years to make the 2nd, almost 4 years to make the 3rd and 1 year to make the fourth, if you mean by the fifth, jmm is most likely to fight bradley, and besides he's all about business $$$$

Comment

Originally posted by x2sasa View Post
            it took him 4 years to make the 2nd, almost 4 years to make the 3rd and 1 year to make the fourth, if you mean by the fifth, jmm is most likely to fight bradley, and besides he's all about business $$$$
            it took him that long because his fighter won...obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              it took him that long because his fighter won...obviously.
              yet people claiming he won this he won that, it's pure business my friend

Comment

If Alvarado wins then you will see a third fight. what will happen is that you will see ruslan vs marquez and pacman vs Bradley. unless rios wins then you will see rios vs pacman/Bradley vs marquez then you will see the winners meet. ruslan would fight Alvarado....just my assumptions but I can see this happening

Comment

That's because HIS fighter won all of those fights, now that he lost, he wants his next fight to be a rematch.

Comment

yet people claiming he won this he won that, it's pure business my friend
                    lol, im still not sure u understand.

Comment

Of course he isn't. Tim almost got stopped 5x thru out the fight. I'm sure Arum was thrilled the fight was a good one but Tim took a beating. He's gonna try and milk Tim a little bit for the little he can get out of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X