No announcement yet.

Arum says no to Bradley-Provodnikov rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are they seriously having him stand?

the guy is in his f#cking 80's.i hope he is at least on a stool.

it's a damn shame that we won't see this fight rematched, but it's obvious why arum would avoid it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      he also claim he doesn't like an immediate rematch but then he gets asked about Pac/JMM and he said yes the fight has to happen now lol.
      Originally posted by DosRounds View Post
      I thought Bob loves rematches with JMM and Pac and Rios Alvarado.
      Yup he's full of ****. I expected this though, Bradley is one of the few stars Arum has left and he's not gonna let him risk his O and his belt against a low reward fighter again.

Comment

This was expected, not only did Ruslan get screwed here, he screwed himself because very few are lining up to fight him now.

He's going to be like Margarito in the mid 2000's where nobody is going to fight him.

Comment

Do we really need to see it again anyway? the first fight had almost everything.

Comment

I can accept them not having an immediate rematch cause they both need to recover, but they need to give Ruslan a rematch in the near future. No excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Juan or Manny.... Rios will wreck either one of them. Alvarado may as well! .
              Yeah.... No. Marquez counterpunches the stuffing out of Rios. Pac outquicks him. Is rios your friend or something? Wow what a statement, Rios getting severely overrated nowadays I see

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                He said no immediate rematch, not no rematch.

Which makes sense because there are bigger fights that can be made that will make Bradley more money. It's just a promoter rewarding his fighter with another opportunity at a big fight and a big payday.
                THIS! dont focus on the title, watch the video

Comment

I’m not one that advocates immediate rematches.

Meanwhile in a meeting with JMM about Pacquiao.

Comment

I said to Rapid Counter & Terrell the other day, now Bradley has an air of "excitement" around him, he's going to be hooked back into Manny

Even Arum said Bradley stunk thr joint out with his previous performance, or at least intimated no one would ever want to see the rematch between Manny & Bradley. Now Bradley is "HOT", he has a front runner for Pacman and a rematch that HBO will probably be excited about. The other fights like Rios, JMM with Pac are sure fire winners for HBO, but the Bradley fight was a hard sell...now it's easy

Bradley vs Pac for September anyone?

Comment

I have no problem with this honestly, but only because Bradley is set to fight better fighters. If he was going to fight a lesser fighter, that would be a problem.

And...
                      Bradley was out on his feet and couldn’t stand up after slipping to the canvas after eating a big right hand.
                      After eating a big right hand and then being leaned on.

Comment

Working...
                      X