Margarito deserves to be in the HOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WORLDSTAR!!!
    Margarito my idol. Broner my n**ga.
    That's an odd combination but hey I can't knock your #hustle bro.

Comment

The real question is

how the **** do you not know that your gloves are loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Mosley is getting in. He is tainted.

@ one of best in era.

You're right though, if Margarito goes in then Cotto should as well. I give you that.
        If we're throwing out the fact that he attemped to cheat, then Margarito should get in if Gatti did. He was a better fighter than Gatti and would've wrecked him at WW. If he didn't attempt to cheat, I wouldn't have any issue. I'm not just overlook that, regardless if others are.

Which WW's of this era, other than the two I mentioned, are clearly better than Cotto? JMM was greater than Cotto before the Pacquiao KO, he's out too.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          If we're throwing out the fact that he attemped to cheat, then Margarito should get in if Gatti did. He was a better fighter than Gatti and would've wrecked him at WW. If he didn't attempt to cheat, I wouldn't have any issue. I'm not just overlook that, regardless if others are.

Which WW's of this era, other than the two I mentioned, are clearly better than Cotto? JMM was greater than Cotto before the Pacquiao KO, he's out too.
          Trinidad tried to cheat too in NY vs Hopkins and he's getting in as well. Considering Trinidad has fought several times in NY prior to that fight.
          Fact is.........it was never done in the ring. Just like Trinidad. FYI I love Tito.

Margarito>>>Cotto @ WW. Fact!

Comment

Margarito is the definition of an ATG.

Ask Cotto...

Comment

Trinidad tried to cheat too in NY vs Hopkins and he's getting in as well. Considering Trinidad has fought several times in NY prior to that fight.
              Fact is.........it was never done in the ring. Just like Trinidad. FYI I love Tito.

Margarito>>>Cotto @ WW. Fact!
              I'd agree if I knew he only tried to cheat once. I don't. I'm not Rican, so I'm not gonna support Tito and diss Margo. Why try against a past prime Mosley and not against a prime Cotto in the biggest fight of your life?

Comment

I'd agree if I knew he only tried to cheat once. I don't. I'm not Rican, so I'm not gonna support Tito and diss Margo. Why try against a past prime Mosley and not against a prime Cotto in the biggest fight of your life?
                We're going to play the logic game? You will lose.

Anyways, if you can accept that they can get in it but Margs can't then you're never going to accept it.

Comment

We're going to play the logic game? You will lose.

Anyways, if you can accept that they can get in it but Margs can't then you're never going to accept it.
                  I already said, if we're overlooking cheating, I'd vote him in Miss that part?
                  I'm just saying he brought all this doubt on his career on himself.

Comment

I already said, if we're overlooking cheating, I'd vote him in Miss that part?
                    I'm just saying he brought all this doubt on his career on himself.
                    And I told you that others have gone through the same with different treatment.

Comment

And I told you that others have gone through the same with different treatment.
                      Maybe from other people, I've never a treated a known cheater differently than I've treated Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X