Collapse
No announcement yet.

Margarito deserves to be in the HOF!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before the Mosley fight, I would've considered him a strong candidate with the trajectory he was on. Now, I'd never vote for him, same as I wouldn't for Mosley. I don't know which portions of their career were authentic or enhanced.

Comment

out of 13 opponents only 11 went the distance against him in his 6 year long Welterweight reign.

If Gatti got in Margarito better get in too

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Before the Mosley fight, I would've considered him a strong candidate with the trajectory he was on. Now, I'd never vote for him, same as I wouldn't for Mosley. I don't know which portions of their career were authentic or enhanced.

Then why Cuevas/Gatti?

What makes Cotto sooooo special then to your eyes to get in?

Comment

Hell no make another thread when they make a boxing hall of shame.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
            Another person on with no real explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Then why Cuevas/Gatti?

What makes Cotto sooooo special then to your eyes to get in?
              None of the three fighters you mentioned attempted to cheat and there is no cloud of suspicion over their careers. Cotto is one of the best fighters of this era, below the true elites Pacquiao and Mayweather. His resume qualifies him for the HOF. If you think Margarito's is good enough, than Cotto's sure as hell is.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                None of the three fighters you mentioned attempted to cheat and there is no cloud of suspicion over their careers. Cotto is one of the best fighters of this era, below the true elites Pacquiao and Mayweather. His resume qualifies him for the HOF. If you think Margarito's is good enough, than Cotto's sure as hell is.
                Mosley is getting in. He is tainted.

@ one of best in era.

You're right though, if Margarito goes in then Cotto should as well. I give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                  Tito definitely belongs on that list. Tried to cheat his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    Tito definitely belongs on that list. Tried to cheat his entire career.
                    Out of his 7 favorite boxers, 2 got their ass knocked out by Margarito and one punked out on camera for him....told him "down the line". If SHAME did that then lol.

Comment

Originally posted by WORLDSTAR!!!
                      Primer Margarito made an undefeated prime Cotto quit. Enough said.
                      A Margs/Broner fan? Say it ain't so?

Comment

Working...
                      X