No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham is On a Mission To Hurt Stieglitz Bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham is On a Mission To Hurt Stieglitz Bad

WBO super-middleweight champion Arthur Abraham has vowed to 'destroy' Robert Stieglitz at the weekend.

The 33-year-old German (36-3, 28 KOs) faces challenger Stieglitz for the second time, having outpointed him back in August.

But Abraham - beaten by England's Carl Froch in November 2011 - is promising a much more emphatic conclusion when they clash again in the German city of Magdeburg on Saturday evening.

"We won the first fight and consequently took the world championship," said Abraham, born in Armenia but now a German resident.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This will be a tougher fight for Abraham the second time around, he will not have the advantage of being the hometown fighter, and he will be up against a man very motivated to get revenge and put on a show for his fans.

I think this will be a great fight.

Comment

Arthur is always on a mission to hurt someone - ask Taylor or Dirrell......

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post
        This will be a tougher fight for Abraham the second time around, he will not have the advantage of being the hometown fighter, and he will be up against a man very motivated to get revenge and put on a show for his fans.

My thoughts exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ninth Layer View Post

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
          My thoughts exactly.
          Mine too. I have a funny feeling Stieglitz will get a landslide UD this time around.

Comment

Working...
          X