Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Still Not Ready To Announce His Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali will decide at some point.

Comment

Vittles just needs to retire instead of holding his WBC paper title hostage. He wants no part of Haye and will just look for another easy mark like Charr if he stays.

Also its funny that some say he'd fight Stiverne if he beat Arreola, but would retire if Arreola won. Would Arreola have not have earned his right just as much? Would he not have a better shot at beating Vits now than he did when they fought before?

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        Vittles just needs to retire instead of holding his WBC paper title hostage. He wants no part of Haye and will just look for another easy mark like Charr if he stays.

Also its funny that some say he'd fight Stiverne if he beat Arreola, but would retire if Arreola won. Would Arreola have not have earned his right just as much? Would he not have a better shot at beating Vits now than he did when they fought before?
        How is it a paper title?
        Vitali doesn't need Haye. He will probably fight the winner of Arreola-Stiverne, which is perfectly alright. It's also just fine if he retires instead of re-matching Arreola.
        Vitali is a legend.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          How is it a paper title?
          Vitali doesn't need Haye. He will probably fight the winner of Arreola-Stiverne, which is perfectly alright. It's also just fine if he retires instead of re-matching Arreola.
          Vitali is a legend.
          Its a paper title because there can only be one world heavyweight boxing champion, and its not him.

Yeah he's a legend all right! Legend in a pink dress!!

Comment

Its a paper title because there can only be one world heavyweight boxing champion, and its not him.

Yeah he's a legend all right! Legend in a pink dress!!
            In that case, they're all paper titles, as there should be only one belt. But there are four major recognized titles, and the brothers hold them between them, so Vitali is just as much a world champ. Deal with it.

You actually like your avatar, don't you? How sweet

Comment

In that case, they're all paper titles, as there should be only one belt. But there are four major recognized titles, and the brothers hold them between them, so Vitali is just as much a world champ. Deal with it.

Comment

A sure sign of a nuthugger is lumping the bros together. Sorry kid but Wlad is the only champion. Vittles had it for one fight and than quit instead of facing Rahman.

Comment

A sure sign of a nuthugger is lumping the bros together. Sorry kid but Wlad is the only champion. Vittles had it for one fight and than quit instead of facing Rahman.
                  Why are you so obsessed with Vitali, lol...

Have you thought about your avatar once Vitali retires?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    Why are you so obsessed with Vitali, lol...

Have you thought about your avatar once Vitali retires?
                    Why are you so obsessed with who I do or don't discuss? This is a boxing forum and Vits is a boxer I find highly overrated. What's your excuse for wondering about me all the time?

The avi stays until I feel like changing it. A certain poster here changed it from what I had in it, now that poster and the rest of the nuthuggers can enjoy looking at it everytime I log on.

Comment

Why are you so obsessed with who I do or don't discuss? This is a boxing forum and Vits is a boxer I find highly overrated. What's your excuse for wondering about me all the time?

The avi stays until I feel like changing it. A certain poster here changed it from what I had in it, now that poster and the rest of the nuthuggers can enjoy looking at it everytime I log on.
                      Ok, ok, keep the dress. Chill out, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X