• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everyone knows teh saying,

"Cant get along, Get in On, Get it ON!"

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
      Ruben's gonna get arrested for assault and battery once he see's Papa Floyd, I got a feeling that Papa Floyd is gonna start kissing his ass once he see's him though, Papa Floyd ain't about that life.
      Straight up bro, Floyd Sr. still looks to be in good shape at his age and can still hang with certain people inside the ring, but the streets are a whole different playground.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
        everyone knows teh saying,

"Cant get along, Get in On, Get it ON!"

I never heard that one.

Comment

He can be even more serious facedown on the ground

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Smh. Guess it's okay because he is a suppose Vato. If this was Angel or Floyd Sr. Dudes would be sh1rting on them and telling them to act your age.

Foh..... Dude isn't going to do **** but get his azz whooped. Just like his son.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
              Smh. Guess it's okay because he is a suppose Vato. If this was Angel or Floyd Sr. Dudes would be sh1rting on them and telling them to act your age.

Foh..... Dude isn't going to do **** but get his azz whooped. Just like his son.
              Uhhh what? Sounds like you're reaching with some hardcore fanboy shit bro.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                Uhhh what? Sounds like you're reaching with some hardcore fanboy shit bro.
                It's the truth. No fan boy **** herb.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
                  It's the truth. No fan boy **** herb.
                  I'm sorry that it upsets you knowing Crackhead Sr would get KO'd by Guerrero's dad but that's no reason to make up lies. Angel Garcia is loved around here for his antics.

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
                    I'm sorry that it upsets you knowing Crackhead Sr would get KO'd by Guerrero's dad but that's no reason to make up lies. Angel Garcia is loved around here for his antics.
                    No he isn't. Stop lying.

Comment

Aren't both of these fathers from the streets? I keep hearing ruben is from the "streets" and where is Mayweather sr from the " roads/hoods?" They should both get their childish as* behind their sons and stop all these dumb ***** and train their sons.

Comment

Working...
                      X