Ruben Guerrero is very serious about the Mayweather Sr. Beef [Video]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    Ruben guerrero know mexican Judo. He would son Floyd sr
    Ruben was a luchador man, he taught rey misterio his moves.

Comment

Them pushuuuuups!!!!

WaRuben!

Comment

This guy is just as big of a clown as floyd sr. Lol. Neither one would bust a grape. This is all show fellas. So enjoy the hype. Hopefully robert comes to fight n not hug like he and berto did for twelve rds.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
          Hahahaha that is ****ing comedy! Sorry vato Floyd sr will whoop that ass. This vato says hes some bad ass street fighter? Floyd sr went heads up with SRL an all time great and when the fight was stopped Floyd was still on he feet, and he did time in the Pen and made it out. This vato better bring a 45. or a 9mm to have any chance what so ever.

None of that shyt's gonna help him when Ruben's bashing his head in Rocky-style. Floyd Sr's shook now, he don't want none after all that shyt he talked.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
            The Mayweather's think Ruben is just fuking around, Nope, Ruben's coming for Blood! Floyd Sr has an ass whipping coming to him, they started it Ruben's gonna finish it. Papa Floyd your days are numbered, Ruben's coming for you.

No one gives a flying fuk about ruben or floyd sr attempting to livr vicariously through thier sons...both of these cringeworthy douche bags need to shut their pie holes and stop crying like females with sand in their vagina....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              LOL man you always making me laugh with your comments, Rocky style baby!
              It's the eye of the tiger, and the thrill of the fight.

Comment

what "big world championships" have Robert and Ruben Guerrero been involved in?

Sr. would kick this old bastard's ass. all the old bastard has to do is walk up and throw once and his lights will get put out.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                  It's the eye of the tiger, and the thrill of the fight.

That quote!

Comment

I've been around OG's like Ruben Guerrero all my life, those dudes don't mess around.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                      I've been around OG's like Ruben Guerrero all my life, those dudes don't mess around.

Ruben's gonna get arrested for assault and battery once he see's Papa Floyd, I got a feeling that Papa Floyd is gonna start kissing his ass once he see's him though, Papa Floyd ain't about that life.

Comment

Working...
                      X