No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Provodnikov Could Face Rios vs. Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
    I was waiting for someone to expose themselves as the idiot and.......Bam!!! Here you go!!! What the hell are you talking about? What does Canelo have to do with this article or this forum? This article is about guys fighting at 147lbs and 140lbs. Where does Canelo fit in this equation? Is he going to drop down to 147lbs? No! Is he going to drop down to 140? No! So what the **** are you bringing up Canelo for? Get your dumb*ss out of here guy.......
    Canelo said he would go to 147 to fight ANYONE! Thats my point you vapid and insipid moron. Don't like it? Too bad - Now shine my shoes.

Comment

He deserves a rematchh. If the ref would have made the rite call in the 1st round Bradley wouldnt have beat a 10count cause he fell back down.

Comment

Everyone here is pipe dreaming. The winner of the Rios-Alvardo fight is going to fight Khabib if he beats Prescott. Trust me. Just wait and see.

Arum mentioned it. Vladimir Hryunov sounded confident about it as well. He's Top Ranks newest fighter and he's fighting on their undercard as well. It makes too much sense....

I'm pretty positive it's gonna be Khabib-Rios next (those are the two I believe will win)
        Last edited by King_; 03-17-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Marquez/Bradley
          Pacquiao/Rios
          Alvarado/Provodnikov
          I have my $60 dollars for that card

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
            Canelo said he would go to 147 to fight ANYONE! Thats my point you vapid and insipid moron. Don't like it? Too bad - Now shine my shoes.
            Dude couldn't even make his 150 catchweight for his belt against a WW

Comment

Kind of surprised that Roach said he'd be staying at 147 - Provodnikov weighed 150 at the time of the fight, which is about standard for most top JW's these days - ie. Rios, Alvarado & Garcia probably weigh more than that at the time of their fights...

Bradley coming at 159 is about standard for WW's these days, & would guess that young guys like Thurman who are obviously going to be moving up are easily in the plus 160 mark by the time of the fight.

Pretty much every top fighter in most divisions are around 10lb's heavier by the time of the fight these days...

Comment

Hell YES That's fight of the year right there MAN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by theocdog
                  Provodnikov can rematch Bradley since it was a Barn Burner and since it was a really close fight.
                  Bradley dont want none.

Here's my question, why are Rios and Alvarado rematching but not Bradley vs Provodnikov?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Can you see the smile on Bob Arum's FACE $$$. Whom ever do you want to match/watch...MARQUEZ/BRADLEY/PACMAN/RIOS/PROVODNIKOV/ALVARADO,
                    Bob Arum is the winner!$$$

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Again guyz, he had 12 rounds to do that. And didn't. And obviously learned early on the only way to win was to box. And, again, he didn't do that very much except spots in the mid rounds. Face it, Ruslan beat the crap outta the guy, and will probably KO him next time... because I guarantee you he knows he went thru hell, and definitely left something in the ring for it. Watch and see.
                      "Ruslan beat the crap out of the guy"....I'm guessing u didn't see the extra head growing out of the left side of his face or the cut over his eyelid....ordered the compubox number at the conclusion. Bradley showed more in this fight than provod IMO. My mind says not to overrated this guy like much of the public is doing w/ GGG. RO is a very flawed fighter who was fighting a guy trying to prove a point. & by my estimation made his point...Albeit, he. was punished while doing so....but he Damn well proved his case. Ro didn't "force" FB into a slugfest....he opted to fight that way. Provod's output was way down....& he only was able to hurt TB when he elected to stand toe to toe & slug it out.... TB will not take the same risks should they rematch. & he will beat him to the punch & outwork him just as he did Sat night.

Comment

Working...
                      X