No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belmondoss View Post
    Damn when finally judges will stop giving ******s fals wins>???? Its a second fals win in a raw of Bradley after fals win over PAcman. Bradley lost second fight/ ITs a shame to make a star from a poor boxer as Bradley.
    Ruslan did beat him like a dog/ shame on such fights with judging like that
    A poor boxer like Canelo, I agree friendly vato.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
      I don't need to watch it again you ****** idiot.....for non bias fan it was clear that Ruslan won this fight
      No one clearly won the fight. That u think that one clearly won just shows u r ******. Bradley outboxed him for 9 rounds and Rusland almost knocked him out in 3 different rounds. So it seems pretty close and even to me. Ruslan shouldn't complain he fought with heart but just didn't have enough to take Timmy out.

Comment

You guys are a bunch of ******s...bradley lost a tko in the first round. He got up and fell back down. I dont care if you think he got pushed down. Bradley was clearly staggered and fell when he tried to get back up...you dont get staggered like that by getting push down to your knees unless he landed head first into the canvas which he didnt...its pretty ****ing obvious it was from that right hand.

Comment

Whether he felt them or not, they landed. If a guy has so much power that he hurts the guy with almost every punch he lands, does he automatically earn a 10-8 round for landing lets say 10 punches in a round or does he get scrutinized more for his efforts because he couldn't KO a guy that he can hurt so easily? Just saying, maybe these kinds of thoughts are what a judge might be considering while judging a fight.

Comment

Bradley won...I don't see what all the arguments is about, the undeniable fact is that when Bradley was hurt, yes he was hurt bad, but he fought back and threw punches when he was hurt, so u can't say he was defenseless and that the fight could be stopped....and he never went down until the 12th

Bradley lost 3 or 4, maybe 5 rounds...but the other rounds, he boxed beautifully, enough to clearly win those rounds...really it was easy scoring, the only argument comes in to play when u can say that the 2nd round was a 10-8, which I don't think it was, cuz in the beginning of that round Bradley fought pretty well

give Bradley some damn respect, the man fought and fought hard, same goes to Provodnikov...ppl on this site are biased and pissed that Bradley got a decision over pacquiao...well he won this one, so give him respect!

Comment

It was a close fight and he had Bradley hurt like no other but that doesn't win you fights -close but not close enough.

Somebody, Roach preferably, should tell Provodnikov that landing single digits on your opponent while he's hitting you 2-3 times as much doesn't win you fights. Nobody cares if you "can't feel his punches" if you're getting tagged, busted up and outlanded by double digits in EVERY round. In rounds 3 and 4, Provodnikov didn't do jack **** while Bradley was landing crisp punches at will.

Congratulations Tim Bradley for a hard earned win. You got your respect back.

Comment

Close close fight but I had Bradley winning. The Russian may have hurt Timmy a lot but he also got out worked badly during the middle rounds. Looking forward to seeing both guys again. Great fight!!

Comment

I am not great lover of Bradley because of the bent antics between him and Manny in there fight,where basically they both mugged off the boxing fans, Arranged by Bob the nob..

Bradley, although he was troubled by Provodnikov in this fight by his power! just done enough to win.. IMO its was the right result in the end.

What gets the emotions going is,what a great fight Provodnikov layed down.. I take my hat off to the man... A true fighter.... He's made me a fan that's for sure

Comment

He said "I don't know what to do", he needs to read BS. I will just add, learn to duck.

Comment

Timmy chopped dude's face up and lumped him up with pillow shots....I think that's the of bs being sold here...I'm not buying that *****...smh

Comment

Working...
                      X