Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Trout: 15,000 Tickets Sold, Huge Crowd Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you want a $10 seat in this place.... you might as well watch it on TV. The Alamodome is MASSIVE. It can expand to hold up to 72,000

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      I dont know who keeps telling ya'll these tickets are $10 or cheap for that matter. The $300 tickets are gone. The $100 tickets are gone. The only tickets left are the $150 tickets and they are in short supply. SATX/The Countdown is a huge Boxing fan city. Hell Rocky Juarez had a pretty big crowd, and that was at the Freeman and not the Mo' Dome.

Its gonna be a great night of Boxing.
      I didn't explain this... that's the promoters tickets that are sold out. I'm trying to get you the face value tickets straight from the promoter. No Ticketmaster or whoever sells them online bullshyt.

But a lot of the tickets are in pre-sale, they haven't counted those yet. Oscar was saying unofficial tickets there's about 42,000 sold.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
        If you want a $10 seat in this place.... you might as well watch it on TV. The Alamodome is MASSIVE. It can expand to hold up to 72,000
        I think they want it configurdd for 35-40K. And for 10 dollars to get out for a night of boxing sounds great for me. If only i lived in Texas

Comment

Canelo is the new Face of Boxing!

Comment

he youn though...........

Comment

Working...
            X