No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo-Trout: 15,000 Tickets Sold, Huge Crowd Expected

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!

I'm Hispanic but there's something that made chuckle!! Whitaker won that one! But Chavez got a draw!? The Mexican can't lose!! Ohh wait its a haymond in the other corner! 50/50! Lol!

Comment

great night for boxing. very good fight.

Comment

Good to see young fighters selling these kida numbers. I know tickets are 10bucks but It get's young people watching boxing and attending shows. Great move by GBP.

Just hope the fight lives up to the billing and gives the crowd a good show. It's a tough fight for canelo as Trout is a good fighter who can box and move really well. Glad Trout is getting a pay day though. Anyone know the fighter purses?

Comment

Canelo is already showing signs of being a Vaca

Respect

Comment

Fights like these are great for boxing and the sport I love. I hope they sell 50k plus.

Comment

I dont know who keeps telling ya'll these tickets are $10 or cheap for that matter. The $300 tickets are gone. The $100 tickets are gone. The only tickets left are the $150 tickets and they are in short supply. SATX/The Countdown is a huge Boxing fan city. Hell Rocky Juarez had a pretty big crowd, and that was at the Freeman and not the Mo' Dome.

Its gonna be a great night of Boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                The more the the better!!
                And to think, the MGM only holds like 16K or something so Canelo will out sell Floyd in live ticket sales for their upcoming fights. I know Floyd will have the theater thing going and all the PPV sales and that the venue capacities aren't tit for tat but this Trout fight will make a statement for him in terms of his marketability.

Comment

i can see the result of this fight playing out like chavez sr vs pernell in that trout is going to outbox canelo but end up getting robbed. but people will say he has al haymon, but also consider that canelo has GBP/oscar and sulaiman/WBC on his side plus he'll be fighting in front of a largely hispanic crowd in Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                    i can see the result of this fight playing out like chavez sr vs pernell in that trout is going to outbox canelo but end up getting robbed. but people will say he has al haymon, but also consider that canelo has GBP/oscar and sulaiman/WBC on his side plus he'll be fighting in front of a largely hispanic crowd in Texas.
                    Yes, it is unfair that some boxers can be benefited with controversial decisions just like Pacquiao has been while facing JMM few times in Vegas. The formula keeps repeating time after time.

Comment

Props to both fighters for taking this fight with so much to lose I hope it's a good show and there is no need to hate on either boxer

Comment

Working...
                      X