Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are these boxers associating themselves with rapper Mr. Capon-E?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Mares probably associates himself with Capone-e because he's from Hawaiian gardens which has a known gang culture. Capone-e's camp HPG is very well known in the gang culture of L.A.

That's probably the same reason why Rios associates himself with the HPG/HI-Power soldiers

Amir Khan associates himself with Capone-e because Capone-e is actually Pakistani despite being involved in Chicano culture
    Hi power is NOT a well known group in the la gang culture u gotta be kidding me! There's nothing but a bunch of lames on there now. Big lokote already exposed them to be fake! only decent guy from that group might be mr.criminal only.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      Souljah Boy > Mr Capon E

Dude is ass.
      you aint lying!!...dude str8 cheeks

its cool to have rappers do your entrance songs and make songs about you...thats dope!!...but dude aint tight at all...do they know that he's wack...I mean Lil' B level wack

Comment

why are people talking about soujah boy? he's garbage and broke now too, Capone E is still rich.

Comment

Suprised no one has called them ******, fake thugs and ignorant. They are lames for this these fighters should have more class instead of hanging out with a fake thug, being ****** and ignorant.

Comment

Let me get this straight? A Pakistani is Claiming to Be MEXICAN & ITS VERFIED HE FAKE, But the MEXICANS SAY HE REAL? DAMN OKAY THAT A NEW LOW RIGHT THERE.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Capone-E

Mr. Capone-E
            From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
            Mr. Capone-E
            Background = solo rapper
            Birth name = Fahad Azam
            Origin =Los Angeles CA, Pakistan
            Last edited by balcolabcorp; 03-15-2013, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tredh View Post
              Suprised no one has called them ******, fake thugs and ignorant. They are lames for this these fighters should have more class instead of hanging out with a fake thug, being ****** and ignorant.
              Wait, when did this thread become about Floyd and Broner?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                Mares probably associates himself with Capone-e because he's from Hawaiian gardens which has a known gang culture. Capone-e's camp HPG is very well known in the gang culture of L.A.

That's probably the same reason why Rios associates himself with the HPG/HI-Power soldiers

Amir Khan associates himself with Capone-e because Capone-e is actually Pakistani despite being involved in Chicano culture
                I kept seeing HI- Power on Rios stuff I kept thinking it was something to do with Kendrick Lamar and Black Hippy but apparently its not related I guess and I saw Black Hippy spells theres HIII Power

Comment

Just listened to him, his music is horrendous. Dare I say, worse then Wocka Flocka and Gucci Mane? Nahh but pretty close. I'll stick to J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Logic, Asher Roth, Eminem, and Macklemore.

Comment

They sound pretty good when Suga Free works with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                      gucci mane and capone e both ****in sukk, i didnt know who the **** gucci is until i heard that horrible freestyle and (that maniac posted) , lol, i tried to listen to more **** from gucci to see if gucci is only a horrible freestyle but after hearing his flow, lol, i declare rap is still ****in dead
                      *Listen to braindead Trap artist who appeals to a specific audience*

"Rap is dead".

You might as well knock screamo for not being as original as The Beetles.

Comment

Working...
                      X