No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ruslan Provodnikov: I Can Beat Bradley At Any Weight Class

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Yeaaaa.... don't think you should be gambling real money then.
    Shouldn't be gambling money when you got kids to feed
    gOT MY KIDS 3 DAYS,and I feed them, I got an evil ex! long story!

Well, not much of a gambler, but this fight is not a 6-1 odds to me! It's at least 2-1 if I'm an odds maker. Got $100, and it's worth the risk to turn it into $650,

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
      Cause Bradley can't fight anyone but TR fighters.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Thats funny because here are top ranks fighters and I don't see Provodnikov among them. I know the fight is being promoted by TR, I just dont see him in their stable.

http://www.toprank.com/fighters

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

Well, not much of a gambler, but this fight is not a 6-1 odds to me! It's at least 2-1 if I'm an odds maker. Got $100, and it's worth the risk to turn it into $650,
        Just saying man. You seemed cash strapped in those two posts. And if you're cash strapped you shouldn't be gambling

Comment

Bradley is a twat, but still hope he come up big in this
          he has a no name opponent to look good against
          he falls into a deeper abyss if he doesn't go through this guy
          too many good fighters in his weight range for him to fuck this up
          anything short of a KO or thrilling domination will kill him

Comment

Tim sends his regards and says to tune in on Saturday night because he is going to put Ruslan away. He says that he has been reading the posts on here and the hate hs given him motivation. He also says that he appreciates the support from his fans and that he is glad that there are some people who recognize true skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post

You're right, last week the odds were -450 on Tim now they are -700. I'm gonna parlay a bet on Tim to win with a bet on Vargas to win. I would just dump $140.00 on Tim to win but $20.00 is a crappy return.

I think I can probably get the odds down to -250 with the parlay so I'll get $28.00 on my $70.00 or $40.00 on my $100.00. I'll be happy with that return because I'll make at least $10.00 or so betting on Friday's fights. If I can make a cool $20-$40 a weekend, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                Tim sends his regards and says to tune in on Saturday night because he is going to put Ruslan away. He says that he has been reading the posts on here and the hate hs given him motivation. He also says that he appreciates the support from his fans and that he is glad that there are some people who recognize true skill.
                Tell him, Pacdbest say Hi!! Got no hate on him! Tell him he don't deserve Pac's belt & title! It was given to him! Ruslan will not be easy! He will hurt u Tim! Don't believe your fans!

Comment

You're right, last week the odds were -450 on Tim now they are -700. I'm gonna parlay a bet on Tim to win with a bet on Vargas to win. I would just dump $140.00 on Tim to win but $20.00 is a crappy return.

I think I can probably get the odds down to -250 with the parlay so I'll get $28.00 on my $70.00 or $40.00 on my $100.00. I'll be happy with that return because I'll make at least $10.00 or so betting on Friday's fights. If I can make a cool $20-$40 a weekend, I'm good.
                  Why not just bet on Providnikov! good money!

Comment

Originally posted by KaL-EL View Post
                    Just watched some Ruslan videos.. guy is a tough mofo with power but Bradley will get UD
                    Have u seen The Herrera fight? He was robbed there! Provodnikov is undefeated just like Mathysee!

Comment

How's timmy now? what did I told you?

Comment

Working...
                      X