Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson vs. Stevenson Being Discussed For June 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm Dawson isn't too mentally tough so its hard to tell what the Ward fight did to him. He did bounce back from the Pascal loss tho. So it's hard to make a call in this fight. To me Stevenson is a bum with nothing but power who was stopped by Boone. I'll probably roll with Dawson in this one.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
      High risk, low reward = scared. LOL @ Stevenson having nothing @ 168, SMDH.....

Ward already went through Chad. No excuses from the peanut gallery - he called Ward out, have all leverage away & signed the contract & got the breaks beat of him. Same result @ 175...
      Like Paulie said the other day, this is prizefighting, dummy. High risk low reward, and you'd be a ****** to take the fight, because this is PRIZEfighting.

Comment

High risk, low reward = scared. LOL @ Stevenson having nothing @ 168, SMDH.....

Ward already went through Chad. No excuses from the peanut gallery - he called Ward out, have all leverage away & signed the contract & got the breaks beat of him. Same result @ 175...
        What a joke. So you're saying there's no difference between an in shape 175 lb Chad and a weight drained Chad? What a Ward fanboy you are.

Comment

I'm picking Dawson to KO Pimp Stevenson late. Just like Darnell Boone did to him early. Adonis is a bum, plain and simple. Chad will be ready for him. He's best at LHW.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
            Like Paulie said the other day, this is prizefighting, dummy. High risk low reward, and you'd be a ****** to take the fight, because this is PRIZEfighting.
            Looks like you've had a bit much meat, Mitch. And fcuk what Paulie said.You're quoting Paulie, that says enough. Paulie can't keep nobody at bay. So that's all he could say. Even the commentators put it out there that he can't hurt nobody. Only shook mofos talk that talk.

Originally posted by PunchyPortoff View Post
            What a joke. So you're saying there's no difference between an in shape 175 lb Chad and a weight drained Chad? What a Ward fanboy you are.
            The joke is that Chad signed a contract for 168 because he wanted Ward at any cost. He knew what was asked of him & he AGREED. End of story. As a man, you handle your responsibilities & own up to your mistakes, not make excuses when you fail. Why call a fighter out @ 168, saying you can make the weight with no problem when you have problems mashing the weight? Oh, I forgot, it's for the $$, just like Meatboy said - this is PRIZEfighting. Both of y'all are a joke.........

Comment

Looks like you've had a bit much meat, Mitch. And fcuk what Paulie said.You're quoting Paulie, that says enough. Paulie can't keep nobody at bay. So that's all he could say. Even the commentators put it out there that he can't hurt nobody. Only shook mofos talk that talk.

The joke is that Chad signed a contract for 168 because he wanted Ward at any cost. He knew what was asked of him & he AGREED. End of story. As a man, you handle your responsibilities & own up to your mistakes, not make excuses when you fail. Why call a fighter out @ 168, saying you can make the weight with no problem when you have problems mashing the weight? Oh, I forgot, it's for the $$, just like Meatboy said - this is PRIZEfighting. Both of y'all are a joke.........
              I didn't say Chad didn't make a mistake at dropping to SMW. He did. I said that wasn't the real Chad Dawson that night. If you think otherwise, watch him annihilate Stevenson. Then come back with that same worn out line.

Comment

Very Solid Opponent For Dawson!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  I didn't say Chad didn't make a mistake at dropping to SMW. He did. I said that wasn't the real Chad Dawson that night. If you think otherwise, watch him annihilate Stevenson. Then come back with that same worn out line.
                  Chad messed up, got his a$$ beat, end of story, no excuses. Fcuk a "not the real Chad Dawson". So who fought in his place then? And if he does win, then I'll own up to it, like a man, for I don't deal with b!tch talk......

Comment

Chad messed up, got his a$$ beat, end of story, no excuses. Fcuk a "not the real Chad Dawson". So who fought in his place then? And if he does win, then I'll own up to it, like a man, for I don't deal with b!tch talk......
                    You're just being oblivious to reality if you don't realize a fighter isn't his usual self when he's weight drained. It's just the reality of the situation. Nothing to argue about. It's fact. Never mind he made a mistake in dropping down a division. That's obvious. And he admitted he made a mistake. So get the fek past that b.s. and get with the program. When Dawson is on his game, he's as good as it gets at LHW. End of story.

Comment

Good luck to Bad Chad makin' his comeback.

Comment

Working...
                      X