Comments Thread For: Dawson vs. Stevenson Being Discussed For June 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know much on Stevenson...just hope Chad gets back in the ring soon

Comment

So Dawson is going to fight two 168 pounders back to back?

Comment

Good fight for Dawson

Comment

Good to hear. Glad Chad still has it in him.

Comment

Hope if it gets made both men make the date

Comment

Stevenson is rematching Darnell Boone. I hope Boone knocks this disgusting, vile mofo out cold.

I was genuinely sickened when I read Stevensons past.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                Good comeback win for Dawson. I could see a TKO for Bad Chad. Stevenson had nothing at 168. Every one was ducking him, not because they were scared, he's just a high risk/low reward fight.
                High risk, low reward = scared. LOL @ Stevenson having nothing @ 168, SMDH.....

Originally posted by bernard hopkins
                Dawson just needs to get his confidence back and get himself back in stride.He has the talent and is still the lineal champion at 175.He can always get a rematch with Ward at 175 because Ward will eventually move to 175 and if he wants to be the man there,as long as Dawson keeps winning Ward will have to go through him.
                Ward already went through Chad. No excuses from the peanut gallery - he called Ward out, have all leverage away & signed the contract & got the breaks beat of him. Same result @ 175...

Comment

Shumenov's team called to unify against Dawson. Shaw said that the Hbo money is just for Dawson (which means Shaw... he wants to fight a weaker/Cheaper opponent) and has since disappeared like Cleverly did when they sent Cleverly a contract in Nov. Just like Cleverly, Dawson doesn't want to unify either to make the best fights at light heavy. Hopefully Hbo will make these fights happen.

Comment

They can do better than that for Dawson.

Kovalev?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                      Stevenson is rematching Darnell Boone. I hope Boone knocks this disgusting, vile mofo out cold.

I was genuinely sickened when I read Stevensons past.
                      LOL, I had to look up what he has done after reading this. Apparently he served 4 years in prison on changes of a being a Pimp.....

That's hilarious. This guy just may be man enough to take Dawson's soul, especially if Bad Chad's confidence and skills are a bit shaky after getting stopped by Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X