No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
    How do you know Floyd is insecure?And what does Floyd have to be insecure about?Stop making stuff up.

And the falling out with Ward has to do with Wards rooting for Guerrero you idiot.And even before that Ward would take subliminal jabs at Floyd in interviews.

So he chose to ignored all the positive statements that Ward has made about him and only chose to shreds him when he chose to support his friend over Floyd. This has "insecurity" written all over it. No one is above criticism. Nobody. Floyd is the epitome of the "Do you know who i am? "Do not look me in the eye when you're talking to me" type of celebrity. You just can't go around and expect everyone to bow down and praise you 24/7, but that's what Floyd expect and want from every boxers and boxing experts.

Comment

• I am truly amazed this thread got 151 responses.

Now I am adding to it.

Comment

• Ward by absolute ass ****. Floyd is great but his best days have past. Accept that Ward is the present and embrace him. Floyd always complains people don't support African American fighters...soooooooooo....

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          From FH:

"If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me or something that I said, he can pick up the phone and we can talk about it like men," stated undefeated super middleweight king Andre Ward, who kept it short and sweet when responding to recent comments made about him by undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather
          That's all Ward has to say, because that's all he can say. Everything Floyd said was uncalled for, but true.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            I am truly amazed this thread got 151 responses.

Now I am adding to it.
            I got a knack for making threads longer than they should be~

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              I got a knack for making threads longer than they should be~
              LOL.

It became a mountain from a mole hill of a sentence or two.

I truthfully liked Ward's response and yeah, he's going in on him but subtly.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                If you go look at interviews esnews did with Ward in 2011 or 2012(can`t exactly remember which year out of the 2) you`ll hear ward taking subliminal jabs at Mayweather.
                lol in other word u have no proof of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                  So he chose to ignored all the positive statements that Ward has made about him and only chose to shreds him when he chose to support his friend over Floyd. This has "insecurity" written all over it. No one is above criticism. Nobody. Floyd is the epitome of the "Do you know who i am? "Do not look me in the eye when you're talking to me" type of celebrity. You just can't go around and expect everyone to bow down and praise you 24/7, but that's what Floyd expect and want from every boxers and boxing experts.

Floyd shredding Ward is not a sign of insecurity,all it is is Floyd getting pissed at Ward for rooting for Floyd`s opponent.What if somebody your supposedly cool with,you let him use your gym for free and then he comes out and say he`s rooting for your opponent who disrespected you in interviews,how would you feel?

And don`t say you would`nt be angry cause you would likely be angry.

And Floyd is not asking for praise but his supposed friend is rooting against him so of-course he gonna be mad.Also Ward is not innocent either,I`ve seen interviews where he takes jab at Floyd subliminally.He`s just a 2-face weightdrainig fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                    lol in other word u have no proof of it.
                    In other words your too lazy to go look yourself and want it spoon fed to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      From FH:

"If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me or something that I said, he can pick up the phone and we can talk about it like men," stated undefeated super middleweight king Andre Ward, who kept it short and sweet when responding to recent comments made about him by undefeated pound-for-pound king Floyd Mayweather. In a recent interview, Mayweather took a number of shots at Ward, questioning, among other things, his ability to sell tickets outside of his hometown of Oakland, California.

Mayweather's comments were likely motivated by the fact that Ward recently voiced his support for long-time friend and fellow Bay Area native Robert Guerrero, who will obviously try to dethrone the pound-for-pound king on May 4. Instead of engaging in a public war of words, Ward let it be known that he stands by his comments, as well as his friend, and if Mayweather has any issues that need to be addressed, he's more than willing to discuss them in private over the phone.
                      Mayweathers main concern is that Ward is considered the best american fighter by many. If Ward wants to make Floyd happy, Ward needs to throw some fights.
                      Floyd will give you a wad of cash, and you can go down in the round Floyd predicts.

Comment

Working...
                      X