Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward: If Floyd Mayweather has a problem with me , he can pick up the phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classy move by Ward, but these two will never fight - ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      He questioned Ward's ability to sell tickets outside of Oakland, he pretty much said what he wanted to say, how is that offensive? People call that shit taking shots?
      Come on, man. You don't have to sugarcoating it. What Floyd said was totally uncalled for. I knew he's an insecure person to some extent, but i never thought he was this extremely insecure. He has the fame, money, power, but somehow, he probably can't handle the fact that everyone seem to have a lot of respect for Ward and the way he conducts himself in and out of the ring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        Come on, man. You don't have to sugarcoating it. What Floyd said was totally uncalled for. I knew he's an insecure person to some extent, but i never thought he was this extremely insecure. He has the fame, money, power, but somehow, he probably can't handle the fact that everyone seem to have a lot of respect for Ward and the way he conducts himself in and out of the ring.
        In the bold, this isn't new, he's always been known to talk about a fighters marketability.

Comment

• Ward too smart for Floyd's antics

Comment

• Lmfao is this a joke!??? Floyd is probably the most overhyped fighter in our generation.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              By the same token couldn't Andre Ward also pick up the phone and squash this or take a visit to Mayweather's gym~

Responding back he can call me through fight hype just continues the public beef~ which does benefit Ward.
              He's ALWAYS in mayweather gym, he has like 10 videos up training there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                Squashed what though? Ward didn't say anything negative towards Floyd, this is a one way street with Floyd doing the talking about ward.
                Andre Ward in interviews have taken subliminal jabs at Floyd.The only difference with Floyd is that Floyd took overt jabs at Ward.

Comment

How do you know Floyd is insecure?And what does Floyd have to be insecure about?Stop making stuff up.

And the falling out with Ward has to do with Wards rooting for Guerrero you idiot.And even before that Ward would take subliminal jabs at Floyd in interviews.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                    Andre Ward in interviews have taken subliminal jabs at Floyd.The only difference with Floyd is that Floyd took overt jabs at Ward.
                    Where's your proof?

Comment

Where's your proof?
                      If you go look at interviews esnews did with Ward in 2011 or 2012(can`t exactly remember which year out of the 2) you`ll hear ward taking subliminal jabs at Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X